Course Review Ballyhack Golf Club

You had a chance to see me play, you passed, so how would you know? 🤣

You had a chance to see me play, you passed, so how would you know? 🤣
By following every experience since including the goat cup last week where you were listed as a 9 and played like a 6 haha

By following every experience since including the goat cup last week where you were listed as a 9 and played like a 6 haha
It was over 9…

3.8 now 😡. I blame the smoke driver and irons.
Hot damn dude!

I might join you there if I play as well as I did last night when posting season starts though

damn dude. Thanks for giving me 17 pops
In match play our scorecard at Ballyhack would have a lot of dots

@ddec make sure @JB paces himself here at Ballyhack with the dotting. I’ve heard bad things about carpal tunnel
This is 2024 sir. We have computers to do this at Ballyhack.

can't wait...

what is the most challenging aspect of this course?
what do you love about it?
In my opinion it was knowing where to go off the tee. I always had someone in the group who could say where to aim, how far you wanted to hit your tee shot, etc. Without that, I would have been hitting driver on every hole and getting in worse trouble, plus not knowing some of the advantageous positions like on 15 just hitting something about 220 down the right hand side which left an amazing angle and very doable second shot into a par 5.

Yeah I call BS as well. Maybe a 12. Unless it's gone up since Shaft Up :unsure:
WTF? I wasn’t a 12 there either.
You must have slept through my good round

Love the Scenic hills! It's flat in NW Ohio. So, some undulation is nice! Really like the rock facade in the club house. It reminds me of old timey.

WTF? I wasn’t a 12 there either.
You must have slept through my good round
I don't remember you putting like a 16 :unsure: Oh wait ... maybe that was me :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• PXL_20230811_013000246.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20230811_013000246.NIGHT.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 6
There is so much green there, so different to Colorado, can't wait to play this course

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Hmmm, I might have to play a couple tougher courses to get ready for Ballyhack. Not quite the same as my local courses where I always have a shot even from 2 fairways over :ROFLMAO:

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Back