Course Review Ballyhack Golf Club

I love this. The power rankings were trending down to 5th for you guys, but it might jump back to 3rd now.
If I shake of the rust as quick as it seemed like I can last night, we are pushing for at least number 2

can't wait...

what is the most challenging aspect of this course?
what do you love about it?

can't wait...

Greens.
And the greens lol

If I hit the ball like I did the first 3 holes we're winning! 🤣
This isn't far from the truth. But you can't hit like you were on the last hole we played last night either or you for sure won't be 😜

can't wait...

Greens. And for a different reason than you'd assume. The have different levels to them. If you're not on the proper level...good luck. If you're on the proper level though, they aren't that bad at all. So playing the proper distance on your approach is huge

can't wait...

Greens can be challenging, but I dont expect that. To me course isnt crazy hard, but you MUST be able to get off the tee on the back 9 or you might shoot a million.
If I hit the ball like I did the first 3 holes we're winning! 🤣
No youre not.

but you MUST be able to get off the tee on the back 9 or you might shoot a million.
I could shoot a million on hole 11 by itself if I can't get off the tee there

I could shoot a million on hole 11 by itself if I can't get off the tee there
That is a good example. Thinking how many people were up on the hill in the deep **** looking for a ball like it was gold on 18 and on the adjacent hole as both sides miss there. Fourteen in combined shamble (see what I did there) could have a twenty on the card.

This isn't far from the truth. But you can't hit like you were on the last hole we played last night either or you for sure won't be 😜
We don't need to talk about that.

Well now I'm excited and terrified o_O

The pictures look so Amazing! 38 more days.......

Can't wait to be there next month! The pictures and reviews add to the excitement.

My handicap is going the wrong, stupid way right now, but I am so so so so so so goat ready for this
Which means down :ROFLMAO:

Seen the old softcapping in action last week. I’m coming in as a 16
You getting soft capped would mean you actually play golf outside of events...so no lol

can't wait...

If your driver acts up, pull your longest straight club.

That is a good example. Thinking how many people were up on the hill in the deep **** looking for a ball like it was gold on 18 and on the adjacent hole as both sides miss there. Fourteen in combined shamble (see what I did there) could have a twenty on the card.
Brings back the memories.

can't wait...

Greens.
And the greens lol

Greens. And for a different reason than you'd assume. The have different levels to them. If you're not on the proper level...good luck. If you're on the proper level though, they aren't that bad at all. So playing the proper distance on your approach is huge

Yes, the greens can be difficult but accuracy off the tee on some of the holes is really, really important.

Back