Course Review Ballyhack Golf Club

No. I think there are quite a few, but I wouldn’t say most.
I guess the pictures truly do take some elevation out of the course. It didn't seem that any were climbing the entire way

After seeing a lot of course photos, are most of the tee shots raised hitting down to a valley, then back up to an elevated green? I don't recall seeing any holes that start at the tee box and just keep climbing. Are there any holes that you're just constantly going up to the green from the tee box?

Hmmm. The first hole is definitely a hike uphill the entire time. 2 is an awesome elevated tee shot. 3 isn’t dramatic in either direction. 4 is a blind tee shot, a fun one. It ends up being an elevated tee shot but has some deception. Fairly level approach. 5 is down and then way up. 6 is super elevated but it’s a level approach. 7 is a fairly level tee shot. 8 and 9 have plenty of undulation but not super dramatic elevation changes.

10 is a slightly downhill tee shot but the hole plays without dramatic elevation. 11 is a hike uphill. 12 is totally wind dependent but can certainly have that downhill/uphill effect. 13 is certainly a downhill par 3. 14 plays mostly uphill and is a treacherous golf hole. 15 is a massively elevated tee shot. 16 is another elevated tee shot but the approach is fairly level. 17 doesn’t feature dramatic elevation. And, again, 18 does have the elevated/uphill element.

So, yeah, it’s a common theme. A lot of really creative, fun situations. Certainly one of the most unique courses I’ve played.

One week and then myself and THPers arrive at Ballyhack for a special few days

One of my favourite photos.

PXL_20230811_105922079.jpg

Man I can't wait to play here!!!

we're going to have a lot of fun bud!
Can’t wait. Hopefully I can walk in 5 months after today’s workouts. Lol coach changed them and I might not make it off the floor for 5 months. 🤣🤣🤣

There’s a lot of reasons why Ballyhack is special but this reveal after the blind tee shot is unmatched IMG_4784.jpeg

This is my favourite.

PXL_20230811_105922079.jpg

Back