Course Review Ballyhack Golf Club

Unfortunately we'll be a little early for colors in September...but it will be awesome nonetheless!

Place would be absolutely gobsmacking in late October though. Need to plan a THP event for that time frame and just absolutely blow people's minds!!!

20220603_180900.jpg

20220603_181112.jpg
20220603_180916.jpg

20220603_105202.jpg

Crap ... wrong thread :(

I love this picture and how it pretty much sets the tone for the entire course.

index.php

index.php
Absolutely looks penal off the tee. Was such a great follow can’t wait for two more.

index.php

just need to hit it long and straight 🔥👍🏻

index.php
That is just ridiculous.

index.php

I am so pumped. And also scared 😆

Just watched the hole preview again. Can't get enough of this fun.

That looks like it could be a brutal par 3, especially if your playing the blue or green tees.
1656955887477.png

index.php
That picture alone would tell me to take driving iron out of bag and put the hybrid in. Either way the rough don't look too friendly.

Mornings 😍

No matter how you slice it their isn't a bad picture or video of this place. Absolutely gorgeous in every way.

Seems like a good time for you to sign up for the GOAT Cup and experience those mornings.
Touché! I have another golf trip I'll be gone for 5 days that lines right up back to back exactly with it, so still working through if it's feasible for me...

Touché! I have another golf trip I'll be gone for 5 days that lines right up back to back exactly with it, so still working through if it's feasible for me...

I could never get tired of looking at pictures of this course. Just stunningly gorgeous.

Back