BB&F Co. - Custom Ferrules

3$ and some change per ferrule for a totally unique look doesn’t seem all that crazy to me ??‍♂️

If I could commit to a set of irons I would be all over these. The cost doesn’t matter when it’s this cool

OK, order placed. Now, for some winter projects... :unsure:

And here is some fun!
51E1E6D4-68A1-4279-9242-CD78A3B41CEE.jpeg

Apparently these things are more addictive than skittles because this Instagram post just cost me a few more sets ?

E5C68E80-CEFB-45DE-BA4E-E8A896F71520.png

Decided to pick these up. I wonder what build I could put them on? It’s a very specific color scheme ?. They are really sharp looking.
1E5E42A8-0B10-42BD-B373-232E949A7B9D.jpeg

Been eyeing some on IG, deciding which would look good on my set

Todays madness. I’m gonna need more irons ?

05E9305F-5217-4027-A4CC-806A3C68958D.jpeg

Darn dude, how many iron sets do you have ?

Those ones on the bottom right though, wow. They are amazing. I have a special spot for that GT40 Gulf color combo.

Man, if you are love racing and don't have a fondness for the Gulf livery, you are either un-American or a Chevy fan :ROFLMAO:

I’ve never purchased ferrules BB&F. Only Cell-Net. I take it they are a more “top of the line” product correct?

I’ve never purchased ferrules BB&F. Only Cell-Net. I take it they are a more “top of the line” product correct?
Quality is, imo, a touch better, but the color combos is what brings people into these. They’re really just unique and fun.

I’ve used CP for years, and will keep on for basic builds, but gamer builds are getting these. I love a little flash.

I've been eyeing these, and I wonder what the OD (outside diameter) size is. From what I've seen they don't mention it on the site. I don't mind a little turning but I like a close match to start if I can help it. If one of you fine fellows has a digital caliper and a few spare minutes... :sneaky:

I think these are kind of fun, a nice little personal touch. Might have to look into this brand for my next build

I’m going to 3D print mine.
Although #DeathToFerrules needs to trend :ROFLMAO:
Green with THP logo on the side would be ?

I've been eyeing these, and I wonder what the OD (outside diameter) size is. From what I've seen they don't mention it on the site. I don't mind a little turning but I like a close match to start if I can help it. If one of you fine fellows has a digital caliper and a few spare minutes... :sneaky:
Shout at them on insta, they’ll answer.

Analog OK? 0.552-0.555"

I am assuming the examples are not for taper tip shafts unless they come with o-rings?

These make me want to get back into working on my clubs again. All of these are amazing!

Back