Ben Hogan Clubs Coming Back

Played Hogan Apex Edge irons for a long time before the JPX-800 PRO's knocked them out of my bag. I am anxious to see what evolves with this line of irons, maybe the "new" Hogans will knock the Mizzies out this time around.

Played Hogan Apex Edge irons for a long time before the JPX-800 PRO's knocked them out of my bag. I am anxious to see what evolves with this line of irons, maybe the "new" Hogans will knock the Mizzies out this time around.

I'm hoping the same thing, I switched from Hogan to Mizuno and maybe, just maybe I'll switch from Mizuno back to Hogan lol.

We're committed to Mr. Hogan's principles, and we're working now to dig the finest irons we can right out of the dirt.

Regards,

Brad Zimmer
I hope you all will remember we of the left handed golfing public as you bring the Hogan brand back. Thanks!

Sometime today, PGA Tour radio doing a segment on the return of Hogan irons. Talking about it now.

Man post some highlights, I'm really anxious about this.

I'm still playing the Hogan Edge irons, they just look classy :)

I'm pumped about this news, I own 3 sets all of them Hogan sets (Percussion 3" hosel, Apex, Edge)

I still have my Apex Edge irons stored away. Beautiful irons with a lot of good memories. I can't begin to think of parting with them even though they haven't been gamed in years.

There are only 4 things that have lifted me off the ground golf wise, Watching my son break par, being a volunteer in the Morgan Cup, Playing in the Morgan Cup, and the thought of Ben Hogan Irons coming back. I'm so darn impatient lol, I wish they would share some teasers or something I can't wait! I hope some of Tom Stites work from the past will be used.

I find myself about to click on the buy it now button way too many times when I see a good deal on a set of Radials. I love how they look and for what is essentially a blade, are very forgiving.

These puppies sure aren't gonna be cheap.

Haha 600+ per iron

These puppies sure aren't gonna be cheap.

$353 per iron...And already talking marketing as "A major champion has approached us". That could be someone that won a championship in 1961 with Hogan and is a fan or it could be Tiger Woods. They are hoping early adopters think its the latter.

There is a certain segment that this will appeal to. Mainly those that live near the company and like home grown stuff.

Oh my holy high price!

That's stupid. So much for me having any interest in these.

Wow, does that mean the value of my Edge and Apex FTX sets just went way up? Wishful thinking.

I have a strong affinity for Hogan products but at this price I pull my 99 Apex out of the closet from time to time and think back fondly on the way things used to be.

WOW! Will have to pass...........

I first saw $353 and thought that's waaaaay too cheap for an iron set. Got SO excited! HaHa..... Epic skim and Epic fail.

JM

Holy cow! $353 an iron? that's a little high to me lol.

$353 per iron...And already talking marketing as "A major champion has approached us". That could be someone that won a championship in 1961 with Hogan and is a fan or it could be Tiger Woods. They are hoping early adopters think its the latter.

There is a certain segment that this will appeal to. Mainly those that live near the company and like home grown stuff.

The article actually made me kinda sad. We normal lay-golfers will never see these. Only 953 forged sets in the first run. They are trying to be a cross between a Miura and an uber-Hopkins specialty shop, with every club being custom shaped and stamped. I'm not sure if the club blank in the picture represented their product or not.

YOWZA! I shant be buying these at that price. almost $3K for an iron set? Not sure if that's in the spirit of Ben Hogan or not. These irons better explode with rainbows on every shot for that price.

Guess I won't be going back to Hogans at those prices...

I can't ever see spending that much for clubs. I get that it's limited edition, but still.

Out of my budget for sure....I've got a buddy who still plays a set of Apex. loves them....sadly they priced out a lot of golfers I would think would have gotten in line to buy a new set. But hey - it sounds like that is what their marketing plan is.

I love my '99 Apex and bring them out from time to time. Was really looking forward to seeing/trying these new irons. Guess that is all I will be doing at those prices.

$353 a club is mighty steep. But, I bet they have no problem finding 953 fanatics. Boys and their toys. Maybe a cross-promotional gain is that this increases visibility for their SCOR wedges.

I would never see myself buying these. If I won them, I would probably put them in a shadow box and mount them above the fireplace.

Back