Best Golf Magazine

Perkins Rooster

Reaction score
Handicap
10.1 RCGA
Since my wife's Scrapbook magazine stopped delivering to us for some reason, I'm able to get a subscription for free through a magazine subscription service. Which of these would you guys say is my best bet?

Golf Digest
Golf Magazine
Golf Tips
Golf Week
Golf World

Thanks!
Mike

I don't subscribe to any at this time, if I were to order one of those it would be Golf Tips hands down. I always enjoyed it when I did subscribe.

Golf Week is my favorite. Digest would come in second.

I get Golf Digest and I like it a lot.

I have Golf Digest & Golf Magazine & I like Digest a lot better

I get Golf Digest and Golf Magazine..................I like Golf Magazine better. They have the playing lessons in the back plus The Rules Guy and just generally more info.

Golf Digest has always been my favorite.

Golf Digest got another year myself.

Sent from my stock TF101

Golf Digest, however I have Golf Magazine subscription on my ipad as well.

I'm a huge fan of Golf world and Golf week.

I get Golf Magazine and Golf Digest.

Golfworld is great (weekly with up to date info and nice equipment write-up and tourny coverage). Golfweek has gotten a lot better in last couple of years.

Last edited:
Golfweek then Golf Digest. GW is highly under rated in my opinion. Keeps you up to date on most everything. Digest is a sentimental favorite since I have been reading it since I was a kid.

J.

Thanks everyone, quite a wide variety of responses here. I think I will go with Golf World.

My go to favorite is Golf Digest!
I occasionally look at golf magazine.

we began receiving Golf Digest and Golf World when my wife joined the EWGA last year.

I like GD for the tips and the Hungover Caddie stories. :act-up: I just renewed the GD subscription for another year but will have to check out some of the others mentioned...especially Golf Tips...had never heard of that one.

Get both as well. I like them both. (sorry no help on decision) Just different enough.

I get both as well. Cost me $18 combines for a year

Back