Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played this week, but last week I got a Par 4 Eagle with a Pitching Wedge from 120 yards. Went straight in the hole - couldn't believe it - first Par 4 Eagle for me and it came after a triple bogey on the previous hole. Plus it was my best round at this club (84) - my previous two efforts had been 96 and 107(that was a bad, bad day).

Awesome eagle JCA! :thumb:

Had two great birdies on the par 5's on Friday. On the 1st hole Par 5 500 Yards I hit a decent drive about 180 (I'm not long at all). Hit a 3 Wood about 175 leaving me about 145 into a green. Hit a 21* wood which faded away from the left pen location. Made about a 20 foot putt for birdie.

The other birdie was on the par 5 5th plays about 485. Dogleg left. Hit an awesome drive about 210 around the corner. Left about Hit a 3 Wood to about 80 yards. Hit a PW or 9 iron (can't remember) to about 10 ft. Sunk it.

Par 5, 547 yds, dogleg right, second shot, lying 241 yds to pin located back right tucked next to a bunker. Pulled my 2 iron, let 'er rip with a slight fade, ball landed 10 yds infront of the pin, checked up nicely to within 8 ft. Putt in for eagle. God I love Tiger Woods PGA '10 on the Wii! :D

Par 5, 547 yds, dogleg right, second shot, lying 241 yds to pin located back right tucked next to a bunker. Pulled my 2 iron, let 'er rip with a slight fade, ball landed 10 yds infront of the pin, checked up nicely to within 8 ft. Putt in for eagle. God I love Tiger Woods PGA '10 on the Wii! :D

We're going to get it when it goes on sale somewhere. We've rented it and think it's decent enough to buy. I think the 2011 version will be updated with the girls. :D

We're going to get it when it goes on sale somewhere. We've rented it and think it's decent enough to buy. I think the 2011 version will be updated with the girls. :D

No that's is a different game 'Tiger Woods: 10 1/2" ':act-up:

after duffing a drive to the front teebox's... i pured a 4w that almost hit the stick... 2 putted for par

On a long(ish) par 5, nailed a drive about 280, but went into the drink on the right side... dropped the ball was 225 out, all over water. SKULLED a 5W (I know right) it skipped 3 times and then skipped over the rock wall on the other side of the water, and onto the fringe. Chip and putt for a par! My fellow golfers were impressed with the skipping the ball on the water. I can say "best, worst" shot of the year!

320 yd par 4. Hit a 5 iron to lay up as there is a creek at around 225-235 yes.

Absolutely crushed the 5 iron leaving me about 100 yds. Picked up my 60* wedge and hit the lip of the hole and bounced off the flag leaving me a 1ft putt for birdie.

Had probably my best round of golf today. Everything just came together.

Can't post pics from my iPhone but have a shot I'll add later showing the ball mark and my ball position after the bounce. I wanted EAGLE!!!

320 yd par 4. Hit a 5 iron to lay up as there is a creek at around 225-235 yes.

Absolutely crushed the 5 iron leaving me about 100 yds. Picked up my 60* wedge and hit the lip of the hole and bounced off the flag leaving me a 1ft putt for birdie.

Had probably my best round of golf today. Everything just came together.

Can't post pics from my iPhone but have a shot I'll add later showing the ball mark and my ball position after the bounce. I wanted EAGLE!!!

Awesome job dzdncfsd!! It seems to be coming together for you :good:

Today my best shot was some PW chipping in the back yard. Just glad to get out side and chip a few.:D

Today my best shot was some PW chipping in the back yard. Just glad to get out side and chip a few.:D

BHAHAHA ME TOO! I hit a PW in the backyard.

had one of the best shots ever today...
hooked a drive towards a fw bunker...
got to my ball to find it on top of an edge on the grass lip of the bunker...
left foot way in the bunker... right foot up on the grass... really awkward stance...
choked up on a 6i at least half way down the shaft... really awkward swing...
picked it clean... ball landed on the green about 6ft above the hole... tough birdie putt

yesterday. a combination of 2 shots. a short 450 yard par 5, i had 190 yards to the pin. i nutted my 4 hybrid perfectly and it landed about 10 feet from the hole and continued to roll into the greenside bunker behind the green. i then hit my 60º LW to 1 inch almost holing it for eagle... ended up with the lone birdie of the day

I am hoping I can play a lot more rounds this spring/summer and be able to post a the best shot from my round in this thread.

I am hoping I can play a lot more rounds this spring/summer and be able to post a great round in this thread.

Fingers crossed for you GG. I like this thread so much more than the worst shot thread. I'd rather here the good stuff.

Fingers crossed for you GG. I like this thread so much more than the worst shot thread. I'd rather here the good stuff.

Thanks! About 2 weeks ago I swore I quit the game for good, I was so mad and in such a bad mood and I never wanted to say the word golf again. But by the next morning I was more determined then ever to get back to the range and fix what was clearly broken. I refused to go out like that and now all I want to do is go practice again.

Thanks! About 2 weeks ago I swore I quit the game for good, I was so mad and in such a bad mood and I never wanted to say the word golf again. But by the next morning I was more determined then ever to get back to the range and fix what was clearly broken. I refused to go out like that and now all I want to do is go practice again.

Every time I go practice - I refuse to leave until I hit a really good shot so I know the feeling. I had some personal things going on late last Summer and I learned that if I'm in a really bad mood - I don't play golf. I wait until the dark clouds clear and then play.

Every time I go practice - I refuse to leave until I hit a really good shot so I know the feeling. I had some personal things going on late last Summer and I learned that if I'm in a really bad mood - I don't play golf. I wait until the dark clouds clear and then play.

I am normally the same way, I refuse to leave until I hit one last good shot. The other day (when I had my really bad experience and wanted to quit) I was at the range and I hit a shot and it bounced off the ropes and almost killed 3 people....I was pretty freaked out, embarrassed, and mad and never wanted to pick up a club again. But as mentioned the next morning I had to get back out there.

I am normally the same way, I refuse to leave until I hit one last good shot. The other day (when I had my really bad experience and wanted to quit) I was at the range and I hit a shot and it bounced off the ropes and almost killed 3 people....I was pretty freaked out, embarrassed, and mad and never wanted to pick up a club again. But as mentioned the next morning I had to get back out there.

3 people huh? From such a tiny woman? Then Smallie could have posted the article in the FL news thread. Darn.

3 people huh? From such a tiny woman? Then Smallie could have posted the article in the FL news thread. Darn.
Something tells me JB would have written the article himself! hehehe

He was one of the three I almost killed....oops!
Is the life insurance paid up?

Back to topic: I'm the same way. I swear I am going to quit and the next day I am more determined than ever. I also can't leave the range on a bad shot...it has to be GOOD!

I am either a complete idiot or intensely determined. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back