Bettinardi Putter Thread

After watching their video that they posted last week. I am OK with waiting for this putter, because I know when it gets here, it's going to be absolutely pristine. We are all very lucky to have Betti as out putter sponsor!

got my new SS12 long neck proto today it looks amazing. got a chance to roll a few after my range session. i like the longer back flange helps me with alignment a little bit. was rolling it really well. think shes a keeper.

got my new SS12 long neck proto today it looks amazing. got a chance to roll a few after my range session. i like the longer back flange helps me with alignment a little bit. was rolling it really well. think shes a keeper.

What's your number at right now??

Got some pics of it yet?

This one have a sound slot?

Nice, saw this one on the bay back in April sometime.

shoulda snagged it! haha i like the wide body it really helps me feel confident with my alignment.

Picked up my first Bettinardi yesterday... A BB37. So far I love it.

Picked up my first Bettinardi yesterday... A BB37. So far I love it.

Oh what a tease! How about some pictures of that bad boy!

This thread needs to be bumped...these beauties are going to start showing up for the Bridgestone staffers any day now! I can't wait to roll one of these with the FIT face for the first time.

This thread needs to be bumped...these beauties are going to start showing up for the Bridgestone staffers any day now! I can't wait to roll one of these with the FIT face for the first time.

I can't wait to get it....I am thinking they may start showing up next week.

I am going to be in Chicago for work the week of June 3rd and I was excited to go to the factory for a Studio B fitting, but I found out yesterday they will be closed the whole week for Summer Social :(

I am going to be in Chicago for work the week of June 3rd and I was excited to go to the factory for a Studio B fitting, but I found out yesterday they will be closed the whole week for Summer Social :(

Aww man thats a bummer. In one sense it sucks that they will be closed but it is also cool that they take time to get out and show their appreciation for their customers.

Go to the social. They will fit you then. Plus you could drop a few grand on some beauties.

I have played a decent amount with my SS7 since I bought it and all I have to say is wow. I have a superstroke 2.0 on it and between that and the feel off of the face I have never putted better. My distance control has improved 10x. The feeling off of the fit face is something I've never felt before. I just feel so in control of the ball. In the past I always felt like I was jabbing at it and praying, not anymore. On top of it all it's just beautiful to look at. I owe it to this thread to really making me want to try one.

I've been rolling the putter very well lately. It has gotten me more excited to get the Betti in the bag and get used to rolling it because if I putt this well at the MC I've got a good chance of setting a personal best again. I've gotten pretty pumped up about this FIT face to see what it can do for my putting.

i hope i get my MC putter soon. It seems as if my present putter knows it is getting replaced and had been very uncooperative lately. Damn putter!!!!!

I'm pretty pumped to get this putter. I had a pretty nice round with my putter over the weekend. Tweaked the way I line up my putts and it really paid dividends, especially from 8ft and in. I know with a Bettinardi, it could only get better!

Same here Single D, I had a great weekend rolling the flatstick. I made a slight change to my grip over the last week and I am rolling them on line every time and I am sinking a lot of 15-20 footers. I'm rolling the flat stick better than I ever have and I'm looking forward to seeing them roll in with the Betti.

My Bettinardi putter for the Morgan Cup will be arriving by the end of the day tomm! I cannot freaking wait!

My Bettinardi putter for the Morgan Cup will be arriving by the end of the day tomm! I cannot freaking wait!

Oh my can't wait to see all of these bad boys!

Back