Bettinardi Putter Thread

My Bettinardi putter for the Morgan Cup will be arriving by the end of the day tomm! I cannot freaking wait!

Sweet dude! Can't wait to see everyone's Betti's!

saw this on FB last night...

179148_548230588560601_1247077599_n.jpg

these all look sweet, but i really like that updated Queen Bee logo or whatever it is....

I saw those photos too Tyno, I love the engravings on them.

I saw those too Tyno. Gorgeous. Can't wait to see everyones Bettis!

They also had another one a few weeks ago with a different Queen Bee logo than that too, I like those a ton.

I dont get alerts for my deliveries because everything is delivered to a business. But from here on out I'm keeping my fingers crossed each day! I live pretty close to Chicago so if thats where they are coming from hopefully I will have mine in hand by tomorrow also. I have been putting extremely well lately so I hope to keep that streak going!

My Bettinardi putter for the Morgan Cup will be arriving by the end of the day tomm! I cannot freaking wait!

Great news!!! Hopefully they will all be arriving the next few days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo! There is a Betti box sitting at my old office for me! Will be picking it up on my way home this evening!

Woohoo! There is a Betti box sitting at my old office for me! Will be picking it up on my way home this evening!

Ready to see those pictures!

I call this Buck heaven @ Colonial.

pevarezu.jpg

YES! Can't wait to see it.....glad these are starting to arrive...would love to have mine before the weekend!

More daylight pics to come tomorrow. Its getting dark so a few intro pics will have to do for now, but it looks gorgeous even in poor lighting, thats how sexy it is!

I love the headcover. I thought it would be black and orange but it is actually a dark chocolate brown with orange. The grip looks frikkin sweet. I love all the orange accents on this putter, it gives it a sporty look while maintaining its class. Here is the pic of the grip I forgot to post...

That looks amazing!

2D, that putter looks incredible man. Just friggin awesome.

Back