Bettinardi Putter Thread

That is a beautiful flatstick INgolfer!

Looks like I'll be adding some pictures to this thread tomorrow...

No notice of Betti delivery for me :( BUT I did get a notice of a Bridgestone delivery tomorrow. There will be some new MC goodies in my bag this weekend!!!

I will be adding some pictures to this thread today as well!

I woke up this morning with my Betti next to me (made the pregnant wife sleep on the floor) and all I could do was smile, she looked so beautiful. Unfortunately it is raining and I'm not sure if it will let up today, so tomorrow may be our first date to the course together. Can't wait to see the rest of you guys get your packages today and tomorrow, MikeDean is right, these look SOOO much nicer than the stock photos on the website. It blows me away how much nicer it looks in person. The finish is stunning, even nicer than the finish I was so in love with on the 2010 BB models.

I woke up this morning with my Betti next to me (made the pregnant wife sleep on the floor) and all I could do was smile, she looked so beautiful. Unfortunately it is raining and I'm not sure if it will let up today, so tomorrow may be our first date to the course together. Can't wait to see the rest of you guys get your packages today and tomorrow, MikeDean is right, these look SOOO much nicer than the stock photos on the website. It blows me away how much nicer it looks in person. The finish is stunning, even nicer than the finish I was so in love with on the 2010 BB models.

LOL The sole is a bit busy IMO, but the finish on it is fantastic looking.

That headcover is pretty gorgeous. Wow.

Yeah, I have a couple other Betti covers as well as a THP and Caledonia one, but the stock SS cover gets most of the time on my gamer.

I missed out on the THP Betti gear or putter.

Edit: a THP cover, a caledonia cover, not Betti branded.

I'm alright I swear!

I missed out on the THP Betti gear or putter.

Edit: a THP cover, a caledonia cover, not Betti branded.

I'm alright I swear!

LOL. You got it now. I still rock my THP cover, but the Betti SS cover is so nice that it's hard not to game it all the time.

my baby has arrived, I'll be back later with pics!

i think you're gonna roll the rock really well with it Deano... especially with what you've rolled for a while now.

i think you're gonna roll the rock really well with it Deano... especially with what you've rolled for a while now.

thanks man, thats the plan. Been messing around with a few styles of late, now its time to get back to the one that has worked best

thanks man, thats the plan. Been messing around with a few styles of late, now its time to get back to the one that has worked best

i have as well but with the MC closing in its time for me to stop tinkering and get my game in shape.

This is a fairly compelling argument.

More Bettinardi pictures are the only right thing to do.

That's what I'm here for. Just trying to get him to do the right thing for the good of the event. The good of the forum even.

Guys I will have pictures of my new Betti up within the hour, just been a hectic day. Stay tuned...

Up here in my area no retailer carries Bettinardi which is a pity as their designs are amazing!

Back