Bettinardi Putter Thread

I would love to get fit there and have them adjust my putter while I'm there in house so I know it's perfect for me

b468afbe1508443e3f1009de18ba0013.jpg

Lol just realized my original post sounded like a dig, it totally wasn't man. I took the cover as a teaser for a possible purchase you've yet to share.

Lol just realized my original post sounded like a dig, it totally wasn't man. I took the cover as a teaser for a possible purchase you've yet to share.
Never took it that way dude, just my maniacal laugh.

Pics tonight. Hehe

Never took it that way dude, just my maniacal laugh.

Pics tonight. Hehe
Haha perfect. I thought it sounded a bit menacing. Cant wait to see whats behind the curtain.

When Jman buys putters, Jman is great.
I read that like a question on the SAT haha Does that mean when he doesn't buy putters, he is not great?

I'm excited to see what's coming

DSC_0881-XL.jpg

DSC_0882-XL.jpg

DSC_0883-XL.jpg

DSC_0885-XL.jpg

DSC_0887-XL.jpg

DSC_0888-XL.jpg

DSC_0890-XL.jpg

DSC_0889-XL.jpg

DSC_0899-XL.jpg

DSC_0891-XL.jpg

DSC_0903-XL.jpg

Sharp looking jman

#TradeInsFTW

Oh damn! Ive seen the cover before but have never seen that putter, looks great! Do you like the milling James or is that tbd?

Oh damn! Ive seen the cover before but have never seen that putter, looks great! Do you like the milling James or is that tbd?

Puts off a really nice sound, not as muted as the FIT face, which I like, but also not sharp at all.

Puts off a really nice sound, not as muted as the FIT face, which I like, but also not sharp at all.
For sure, I dig the sound/feel. Ive never tried the FIT but it seems like a lot of people really like it. Want to try it sometime. Sick flatstick tho

I think those pictures are even better than the putter. wow.

I really like the fine details though. the waves to the side are pretty cool.

I suppose that putter would do in a pinch...

Back