Bettinardi Putter Thread

Call me crazy but with this white shaft this thing looks amazing
0549fe9f24ad4191870e388a90431b75.jpg
044b53c34ff499361ab85db20dfe1e45.jpg

You aren't crazy, that is a slick look.

I used to have that putter. Didn't have a white shaft at the time though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I like the color combo too a few out there that are appealing

Surprising head shape for what I thought you preferred 441. I bet he could put a white shaft on anything for you.
Looks close to the ol SS14 doesnt it? Or am i that sleep deprived

Looks close to the ol SS14 doesnt it? Or am i that sleep deprived

I'd say that shape is more compact overall with a higher toe. Also just saw it's 1,450 so I assume it's on the long ponder list?

I'd say that shape is a bit more compact overall with a higher toe. Also just saw it's 1,450 so I assume it's on the long ponder list?
Oh yeah thats a hit it big in vegas or win lottery ponder. More of a browse at the moment

Just in case...where is the best place to look for Betti headcovers? How is that weird neoprene thing on a lot of them? and is that on all of them, or just some? I think I'd rather have a velcro one, but the option I'd potentially get has a neoprene back to it.

Just in case...where is the best place to look for Betti headcovers? How is that weird neoprene thing on a lot of them? and is that on all of them, or just some? I think I'd rather have a velcro one, but the option I'd potentially get has a neoprene back to it.
I won't buy a neoprene cover thankfully most have Velcro now. The neoprene comes off far to easy for my taste just like the magnetic covers as well. Velcro all the way for a putter cover.
But anyway. EBay, tourstockputters.com, Bettinardi website can find some at each of those places

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

See, I feel just the opposite. I have to work to get most of my neoprene covers off my SS5, but I have one or two that the velcro is starting to get a little weak. Neoprene all the way.

For anyone who is interested in a 1 of a kind Bettinardi. I have a BB0 Flow Neck with COA that has never putted a ball. COA is signed by RJB himself. It is registered through Bettinardi with registration number of RJB3675. I may be willing to part with it if someone is interested. Not looking to sell but would let it go if someone desires it. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Here is a link to the registration on Bettinardi.com...

http://bettinardiregistry.com/putter-registry/bbo-flow-2/

For anyone who is interested in a 1 of a kind Bettinardi. I have a BB0 Flow Neck with COA that has never putted a ball. COA is signed by RJB himself. It is registered through Bettinardi with registration number of RJB3675. I may be willing to part with it if someone is interested. Not looking to sell but would let it go if someone desires it. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Ugh, if only. I need a Tinley Park putter in my life!

I don't remember you getting that one Froggy.. It's awesome!!!!

I don't remember you getting that one Froggy.. It's awesome!!!!

It is awesome! I have had it for about 3 years now. And it still hasn't touched a ball.

Back