Big Break Atlantis

I caught the end of this. I'm not normally an actively nasty person, but I've got some serious schadenfreude goin' on. I admit I'm not the target demographic, but those clothes were nasty and the self-confidence just totally unwarranted. I think she thought BB was like some of the other reality shows where you can parlay an 8th place finish into some fame/money/tabloid coverage if you project enough attitude.

Well, personally, I am going to miss the booty shorts

I disagree. I think Z was just being Z. While her clothes were not to my liking, I know some young girl golfers who found her clothes stylish and "in your face" in a good way. I don't like what John Daly wears nowadays (his golf game cannot support the garish tacky attention his clothes attract), but I'm not going to deny Daly the right to wear whatever he wants.

I already get my fill of watching girls with breast implants stroll on the beach. No need to see more of it on the BB.
With the way some of these women swing the golf club, I would of rather watched the girls in bikinis by the pool.....:bulgy-eyes:

I already get my fill of watching girls with breast implants stroll on the beach. No need to see more of it on the BB.

Not all of us live near a beach :confused2:

I'm with omega... While Zs fashion isn't something I'd wear, the youngsters coming to the game might. Like Rickie, Z will have kids emulating her, if not in play but in sports clothes.

Quite frankly, I don't see what the big deal is... The outfits are certainly functional (sport fabrics, non-binding), but are for the younger generation. While I didn't care for her, I'd rather see the stuff she was wearing than most of Daly's get-ups. His stuff gives me a migraine and that gaggy sensation in the back of my throat.

I can't really say that I'm glad Z is gone. She definitely had some game.

I think calling herself a clothing designer is pretty much a joke, and that goes beyond the fact that I just didn't like her clothes. I'm sure we didn't see everything, but I think she's a one trick pony in the clothing department. Making the exact same outfit over and over again, while only changing the color and pattern combinations, does not make you a designer. The outfits, while sporty, looked more appropriate for a track & field event than a golf course.

I'd rather see the stuff she was wearing than most of Daly's get-ups. His stuff gives me a migraine and that gaggy sensation in the back of my throat.

This....
john-daly-loudmouth-golf_t640.jpg

does NOT equal this....

Sara-Brown-Loudmouth-Golf-110.jpg

YAY LOUDMOUTH

Well played T0AD!

Just finished this, and after hearing her complain "I hit a good shot and someone puts it closer", we were both glad to see Zakiya leave.

That was the straw for me, I was able to tolerate her fairly well until she failed to acknowledge someone else had hit it better. Just finished watching and I am glad to see her gone.

That was the straw for me, I was able to tolerate her fairly well until she failed to acknowledge someone else had hit it better. Just finished watching and I am glad to see her gone.

Yes, her consistent lack of "sportsmanship" turned me off much more than her outfits. It's one thing to be confident, it's completely another to not gracefully recognize when you've been beaten and make whiney excuses.

Just finished this, and after hearing her complain "I hit a good shot and someone puts it closer", we were both glad to see Zakiya leave.
Same here Smalls, same here. It was annoying. Plus, she needs to work on her technique with that SeeMore she was rolling.

Zakiya's indignation that someone would dare to put a shot inside her 18 footer was hilarious.
Was that from the 130yd marker?
I was barely paying attention to that challenge for some reason..probably surfing THP.
18' from 130 should be pretty easy if you're of the caliber of player that has any business at ALL of being on tour.
Heck, I bet my big arse could do it 75% of the time....well, maybe from 100. :)

I don't see why everyone's up in arms about her lack of sportsmanship tbh. She was incredulous on that challenge because it didn't seem closer. I couldn't believe it either!

I thought Anya should've gone. By far the weakest player ever!!!

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

LOL. That reminds me of Kelly's arrogant commentary after someone tried to hit an approach shot challenge closer than her shot of 3 ft. Kelly made a gesture with her hands to illustrate 3 ft and I couldn't help but think that the distance was just slightly longer than that of her breast implants measurements LOL.

Not all of us live near a beach :confused2:

Last edited:
I was barely paying attention to that challenge for some reason..probably surfing THP.
18' from 130 should be pretty easy if you're of the caliber of player that has any business at ALL of being on tour.
Heck, I bet my big arse could do it 75% of the time.

Yeah, it was the 130yd challenge, unless my memory is failing me again.

Zakiya's online exit interview also seemed much better than the one in the episode, it was much more humble.

I've seen Luke Donald not get inside of 18' from that distance, and he's a surgeon with a wedge or short iron... let's not downplay the conditions. These things are tougher than they appear

Since when were any of the all-girl Big Breaks about finding girls who could play on tour? It's all about eye candy, breasts (real or implants), legs, and buttocks.

REAL tour players look like Yani Tseng. Who would watch Big Break if you had 12 girls that looked like Yani?

BBgirlsrock.jpg

Last edited:
Since when were any of the all-girl Big Breaks about finding girls who could play on tour? It's all about eye candy, tits (real or fake), legs, and ass.

REAL tour players look like Yani Tseng. Who would watch Big Break if you had 12 girls that looked like Yani?

I would.

You're in luck then. It's called "LPGA tournaments".

Since when were any of the all-girl Big Breaks about finding girls who could play on tour? It's all about eye candy, tits (real or fake), legs, and ass.

Last edited:
I've seen Luke Donald not get inside of 18' from that distance, and he's a surgeon with a wedge or short iron... let's not downplay the conditions. These things are tougher than they appear
I absolutely agree with you; the wind seemed brutal, but nerves should be contained. Hell, I hit two of three shots right at the pin during the 100yd wedge shot at the outing with 80 of my closest friends watchi...heckling me. But, outside the wind, rain, sleet or someone yelling MASHED POTATOES, they should be getting closer than what I saw last night. My god, at least hit the green (which many didn't).

You're in luck then. It's called "LPGA tournaments".

Lol

LOL. That reminds me of Kelly's arrogant commentary after someone tried to hit an approach shot challenge closer than her shot of 3 ft. Kelly made a gesture with her hands to illustrate 3 ft and I couldn't help but think that the distance was just slightly longer than that of her breast implants measurements LOL.

Kellymeasurebreasts3ft.jpg
Haha, only Meghan, who was eliminated in the very first show, had a larger bosom!

I thought so at first, but I think Kelly's are bigger. Meghan's implants give the false appearance of being bigger because Megan is shorter and has a smaller frame than Kelly.

MeganBBbreasts.jpg

Haha, only Meghan, who was eliminated in the very first show, had a larger bosom!

Since when were any of the all-girl Big Breaks about finding girls who could play on tour? It's all about eye candy...

Please remember this is a family friendly forum...

Back