Big Break: Disney [spoilers]

Yeah, Kevin was terrible! He's defintely the worst of the rest that are left.

My favorite (Vincent - Portland kid) is the best of the rest. I'm actually starting to like Andrew. He wasn't the annoying chatterbox this week and was really supportive of Kevin's lousy shots.

Mike (wasn't he the other one in the elimination challenge) hasn't played a whole lot better than Kevin lately though.

I've been liking Andrew since the git-go. He's been quite entertaining all season, and he can actually play some golf (so far!).

Mike (wasn't he the other one in the elimination challenge) hasn't played a whole lot better than Kevin lately though.

I've been liking Andrew since the git-go. He's been quite entertaining all season, and he can actually play some golf (so far!).

Yeah, Mike was paired with Blake (two hot-heads on the same team :angry: :angry:) and they went up against JR and Vincent.

I didn't think Mike was all that bad though. His second shot from the rough on that par 5 to hit the green in two was a dumb move (with JR in the water on his second), but he made a great shot, lucky for him.

Its the first season of Big Break for me as a viewer... as far as the format goes... I feel like there are some flaws. Somebody like Blake can scrape by eliminations week in and week out.. then somebody who has been playing solid could go on any given week... I definitely am rooting for Andrew 100% now.. probably just because all the other competitors are rooting against him.

I thought it was great that no one wanted Andrew and he played the best of anyone in the team challenge.

There are WAY too many commercials on this show. I know there was a lot early, but I noticed there was a break at 9:41, 9:44, 9:48 and 9:54. WTF. TGFDVR
I won't watch this show unless it's been recorded. It's one of the worst out there in terms of commercial interruption.

I'm actually starting to like Andrew. He wasn't the annoying chatterbox this week and was really supportive of Kevin's lousy shots.
I'll give you that, but I still can't stand the guy.

Someone mentioned it earlier...he is working the group...mind games!

I won't watch this show unless it's been recorded. It's one of the worst out there in terms of commercial interruption.

It seems like a lot of them are getting worse.Some of the hour long shows give you 15 or 20 minutes before the first and then it's a commercial fest the last 40 to 45 minutes.

Yeah, Mike was paired with Blake (two hot-heads on the same team :angry: :angry:) and they went up against JR and Vincent.

I didn't think Mike was all that bad though. His second shot from the rough on that par 5 to hit the green in two was a dumb move (with JR in the water on his second), but he made a great shot, lucky for him.
I have to agree with that second shot by Mike. It makes sense why he did not amount to much out on tour. Good for him for pulling it off, but no need to be that aggressive.

It seems like a lot of them are getting worse.Some of the hour long shows give you 15 or 20 minutes before the first and then it's a commercial fest the last 40 to 45 minutes.
I actually don't watch anything unless it's on DVR. I take that back, the NFL on Sundays is watched live...love the Ticket!

Back to the Big Break...

I think the best shot of the show was Andrew's bunker shot to the inner circle with trees in his way. I never thought he would make that shot. That was quality. Still can't stand the pampered little brat.

I actually don't watch anything unless it's on DVR. I take that back, the NFL on Sundays is watched live...love the Ticket!

Back to the Big Break...

I think the best shot of the show was Andrew's bunker shot to the inner circle with trees in his way. I never thought he would make that shot. That was quality. Still can't stand the pampered little brat.

The only reason this season is so good is I can't wait to see Andrew, Blake or Mike go home. Those guys are annoying at the highest level. I think I want one of the two brothers or Vincent to win this season. I can't handle the hot heads and I can now see why Duke kicked Andrew off the team, he is not someone you would want to be around very long without thoughts of severe violence.

The only reason this season is so good is I can't wait to see Andrew, Blake or Mike go home. Those guys are annoying at the highest level. I think I want one of the two brothers or Vincent to win this season. I can't handle the hot heads and I can now see why Duke kicked Andrew off the team, he is not someone you would want to be around very long without thoughts of severe violence.

True, Andrew can be annoying, but he's not a hot head like either Mike and Blake are. I was almost hoping they'll mess up worse when they were up against JR and Vincent and start blaming each other :bicker:. We'd be in for a treat when they beat each other senseless with their 5 irons :zsimpsons:and then they'd be out of the competition!

I still can't keep most of them straight.

I think they are all straight Claire.

Well, maybe not Giuliani.

Spoiler
Sorry.

Well, there's tattoos or no tattoos.

Annoying facial hair or no annoying facial hair.

But beyond that, they're all just a blur.

Okay, except Guiliani. No defense of him, but consider the household in which he grew up. It had to have been awfull tough to get an adult to listen to a word he ever said.

You gotta believe that Vincent and Andrew are the favorites now.

Still not feeling invested in the show. Bring on the ladies!

Agreed, I don't anticipate this version as much as previous ones. Every Big Break should be all female, or mixed at worst. Maybe a 10-2 split. :D

I don't think Andrew will win. It's the Golfgal system. Andrew is not participating in her weekly interviews. I think the winner would volunteer himself, find a way to contact her. So far it's 3 for 3, not a huge sample but it did lead me to doubt Hugo and Camila (the favorites) would win the Big Break Michigan finale over Haymes and Bernie.

Gayle is interviewing Vincent, Mike, Blake, Kevin and occasionally Tony. I'll throw out Kevin based on ability.

I have caught up with this season! I am shocked at how bad these guys have been. We could not hear more of "he really is a very talented player, this guys is the best out there, he has the skills" and then they hit the worst shots. If they are trying to get on the tour I expect them to be hitting every green, not one in five! And some can't even do that, I mean there have been some horrible chip shots etc. Shocked at how bad these guys are under this pressure. (giving them this excuse:confused2:)

It's funny. The guy I played with today was fairly new to watching Big Break (he was amazed that this was the 12th incarnation), but when I said "I really prefer the all ladies seasons," he didn't miss a beat before replying "Me too. That's the next one, right?"

:D

I have caught up with this season! I am shocked at how bad these guys have been. We could not hear more of "he really is a very talented player, this guys is the best out there, he has the skills" and then they hit the worst shots. If they are trying to get on the tour I expect them to be hitting every green, not one in five! And some can't even do that, I mean there have been some horrible chip shots etc. Shocked at how bad these guys are under this pressure. (giving them this excuse:confused2:)

This sounds like every season I have seen. I watch it anyway, but they all really hit some bad golf shots, given the talent, or supposed talent involved.

It's funny. The guy I played with today was fairly new to watching Big Break (he was amazed that this was the 12th incarnation), but when I said "I really prefer the all ladies seasons," he didn't miss a beat before replying "Me too. That's the next one, right?"
:D
Yes, it is.

I alwas miss this show, and never remember to DVR it, I guess since I am so far behind, I will wait til the show is almost over and just couch potato for a day

I alwas miss this show, and never remember to DVR it, I guess since I am so far behind, I will wait til the show is almost over and just couch potato for a day

Why don't you just set your DVR to automatically record the entire series? :confused2:

Why don't you just set your DVR to automatically record the entire series? :confused2:

Even I can do that now. Hee hee hee. Except I somehow seem to record it three times a week.

Even I can do that now. Hee hee hee. Except I somehow seem to record it three times a week.

You can set it up to only record new shows and not reruns.

Just watched Tuesday show on DVR. What made J.R. think he needed to hit that par five in two shots from 170. Made no sense. Then mush mouth hits a wood in there? Dumber yet, though it worked.

I'm officially on the Andrew bandwagon. When everyone else is against somebody, I can't help it.

Blake needs to go. What a whiner.

Kevin

Blake is a gigantic tool.
And I don't mean that it a good way.

No wonder he got kicked off his college team.

Back