Big Break: Disney [spoilers]

Am I the only one who thinks Giuliani
andrew.jpg
looks like the teenaged Opie Taylor?
unbranded-ron-howard-autograph.jpg

Claire - One of my friends said the same thing - only she said Richie Cunningham.

I didn't see that elimination coming. Kinda surprised.

Blake has bigger demons than just those in his golf game.

I'm still having a problem caring who wins.

Blake has bigger demons than just those in his golf game.

I'm still having a problem caring who wins.

I agree. He is a mess.

I also don't really have a horse in the race yet. I get more caught up in who I think is going to be eliminated.

I didn't see that elimination coming. Kinda surprised.

Me either. Blake's bound to self-destruct in the next show or two.

Me either. Blake's bound to self-destruct in the next show or two.

I really thought he was the fave to go home. I also thought Kevin had a real good chance to leave. I got it almost right.

Fixed. Good call Graz.

Sorry I was actually referring to my spilling the beans. Than again the title of the thread states spoiler alert.

Does anyone else think these guys suck? I know Tony was on the Nationwide Tour so he is obviously a decent golfer and his brother is supposed to be better, but what about the rest of these schmucks? I have never seen so many bad shots by one player that was supposed to be a good player in a long time. Multiple bad chip shots by one player in 4 holes of golf, horrible tee shots over and over, it's actually more funny to watch then anything else. That guy who is married to the girl from a previous BB season is just plain bad! I haven't seen this guy hit a good shot yet.

If Blake was as good as he says he was he would be Tiger Woods. Andrew just needs to get beat down and the ratings would go up, I despise that kid. I like Vincent and thats about it. The two brothers have had their shot at the Tour and that JR kid is just plain awful. That leaves Kevin who looks like one of the backstreet boys and has the golf game of one of them. This season is annoying because I can't stand half of the guys here. Pat Perez's brother looks intimidated by Blake who makes me laugh calling himself a Hack.

BTW, WTF was up with the flop wall challenge being off of plastic turf instead of real grass? That's just lame.

BTW, WTF was up with the flop wall challenge being off of plastic turf instead of real grass? That's just lame.

It's the Magic Kingdom, Harry. There is nothing real there to be had.

Does anyone else think these guys suck? I know Tony was on the Nationwide Tour so he is obviously a decent golfer and his brother is supposed to be better, but what about the rest of these schmucks? I have never seen so many bad shots by one player that was supposed to be a good player in a long time. Multiple bad chip shots by one player in 4 holes of golf, horrible tee shots over and over, it's actually more funny to watch then anything else. That guy who is married to the girl from a previous BB season is just plain bad! I haven't seen this guy hit a good shot yet.
That's why they are up for elimination. :smile:

Blake will NEVER amount to anything with that temper.

I think Vince or Mike win it.

I'm starting to pull for Andrew. He's working some of these guys, and I'm starting to appreciate it.

Kevin

Going into it I thought I was going to hate Andrew... turns out he is the only interesting one and Blake is unbearable.. overall I'm not impressed with any of the play I've seen.

I thought it was great that no one wanted Andrew and he played the best of anyone in the team challenge.

There are WAY too many commercials on this show. I know there was a lot early, but I noticed there was a break at 9:41, 9:44, 9:48 and 9:54. WTF. TGFDVR

Kevin should be thankful he got teamed up with Andrew.

Andrew provided good support on this drives, and then hit great approach shots to the green, especially from the bunker.

You gotta believe that Vincent and Andrew are the favorites now.

Still not feeling invested in the show. Bring on the ladies!

I'm ready for the next ladies show too Harry.

You gotta believe that Vincent and

Still not feeling invested in the show.

Probably because most of the play has been pretty awful this season. I know the pressure is high, but hitting a wide fairway from 135 yards shouldn't be too much to ask.

Kevin should be thankful he got teamed up with Andrew.

Andrew provided good support on this drives, and then hit great approach shots to the green, especially from the bunker.

Yeah, Kevin was terrible! He's defintely the worst of the rest that are left.

You gotta believe that Vincent and Andrew are the favorites now.

Still not feeling invested in the show. Bring on the ladies!

My favorite (Vincent - Portland kid) is the best of the rest. I'm actually starting to like Andrew. He wasn't the annoying chatterbox this week and was really supportive of Kevin's lousy shots.

I'm actually starting to like Andrew. He wasn't the annoying chatterbox this week and was really supportive of Kevin's lousy shots.

Yeah, I am a big fan of Andrew. I appreciate the speak-your-mind NY attitude and he has the game to back it up.

Back