Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread

This will make for some interesting trades I am sure. Great thread

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can't wait for these to ship

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If anyone gets anything size Small and wants to swap for larger sizes, shoot me a PM! I am probably one of the few guys that is a size Small polo, glove, and wears 30x30 pants haha

Will be fun to see what everyone got and what ends up being swapped!

This is going to be a fun thread. I am definitely going to record opening my shipment and I'm looking forward to trading with anyone who is willing.

Looking forward to the trades commencing! Pretty pumped I just received my shipment notification.

Will record mine. Got a little excited when I got the shipping notice today

Looking forward to the trades commencing! Pretty pumped I just received my shipment notification.

Will record mine. Got a little excited when I got the shipping notice today

No notification yet. They must be saving the packages with the grand prizes for last! haha

No notification yet. They must be saving the packages with the grand prizes for last! haha

No one told you? You won the grandest prize of them all. Getting to tee it up with me in a month and half in Alabama.

No one told you? You won the grandest prize of them all. Getting to tee it up with me in a month and half in Alabama.

YES!!!! My mother always told me I was a winner!

I would be interesting in trading my Orange Cobra Fly Z cap for another cap, preferably a Callaway, if anyone is interested. It is a L/XL flex fit (I think it is more like a M/L fit though). It is a great looking cap and I do like it, but I don't really wear orange. ****TRADED****

Last edited:
Bump for mr. hicksta.

I would be interesting in trading my Orange Cobra Fly Z cap for another cap, preferably a Callaway, if anyone is interested. It is a L/XL flex fit (I think it is more like a M/L fit though). It is a great looking cap and I do like it, but I don't really wear orange.

LOL, I truly understand buddy. I am with you on that.

As much as I love this polo it's just too small, it is a S, I'd like to trade for an XL maybe a L, obviously wouldn't have to be the exact polo!

As much as I love this polo it's just too small, it is a S, I'd like to trade for an XL maybe a L, obviously wouldn't have to be the exact polo!
Keep your eye out for Chopstixx - he is a small kind of guy.

Did not receive any apparel in my bag. (still loved everything I got)

If anyone has an XL apparel they want to trade out or sell dont hesitate to PM.

I do have a YELLOW Hackers Paradise towel I would trade. I already got one of them so Id more than love to get it to someone who didnt get it.

I have a THP Bag Tag if someone doesnt have one and wants one, let me know and its yours.

I have 2 Folds of Honor coins. No I can game one, so I have 1 left to anyone who wants it.

The Pizza & beer putter is up for trade for some XL apparel. (This can be grouped with other iteams as well)

Did not receive any apparel in my bag. (still loved everything I got)

If anyone has an XL apparel they want to trade out or sell dont hesitate to PM.

I do have a YELLOW Hackers Paradise towel I would trade. I already got one of them so Id more than love to get it to someone who didnt get it.
I'd be interested in that towel.

I have the following items for trade.

• Cross Golf Chino Slacks, Size 34W x 32L
  • Bridgestone Golf Visor
  • THP Folds of Honor coins (I already have one)
  • THP Poker Chip (will trade one for a different year or version)
  • Vision Golf Glove, Size Small (would like to trade for a similar glove in size Medium)

Attachments

• IMG_20160102_124831147.jpg
    IMG_20160102_124831147.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20160102_124858273_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160102_124858273_HDR.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20160102_191051522.jpg
    IMG_20160102_191051522.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20160102_191238189.jpg
    IMG_20160102_191238189.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20160102_191331014.jpg
    IMG_20160102_191331014.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20160102_191401304.jpg
    IMG_20160102_191401304.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
I already took care of that one. :)

Hahahah, well done sir! If I didn't happen to have it I would have also sent him a message as soon as I saw that photo.

I'd be interested in that towel.

I have the following items for trade.

• Cross Golf Chino Slacks, Size 34W x 32L
  • Bridgestone Golf Visor
  • THP Folds of Honor coins (I already have one)
  • THP Poker Chip (will trade one for a different year or version)
  • Vision Golf Glove, Size Small (would like to trade for a similar glove in size Medium)

Well, the slacks are too small for me. Im not a visor person. The glove is too small as well.

Hmmm... the coins I received those as well so not sure you have much that would work for me.
Doesnt mean we cant work a deal on the towel at all.

I have the following items up for trade:
1. 2014 Bridgestone Championship Dark Blue hat (already have one from the event)
2. THP / Folds of Honor Coin (got 2 in grab bag and already have another)
3. White Srixon adjustable hat with black lettering (too big for my small head)
4. White TaylorMade adjustable hat with "Trust" in blue on front of hat and TaylorMade in black on one side and SLDR in black on the other side (same sizing issue as Srixon)

Trade interests:
1. Yellow THP towel
2. Medium men's gloves
3. Will certainly also consider other items

Would post pictures but I am still waiting on a cell phone to be delivered.

Edit: All swag dealt!

Last edited:
Back