Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

13th place this week, good enough to place me like 32nd on the season. Way to go Haas, almost got me inside 10th this week.

109th this week. Yet to break the top 100! Thanks to the 7 players who didn't feel like joining in this week, and a special mention to Martin Laird, who apparently thought it was a 4 round tourney.

Dropped from #10 on Saturday to finish at 97th

For those of us with less than stellar showings... the Hope is the smallest purse on the PGA this year meaning if you were going to bomb one tournament, this was the one to do it!

For those of us with less than stellar showings... the Hope is the smallest purse on the PGA this year meaning if you were going to bomb one tournament, this was the one to do it!

Thanks Gus, that makes me feel so much better :embarrassed:, 105th after an 8th last week, I am dropping like a rock. I would imagine I easily had the worse week in relation to last week of all the entrants. I had people who I expected to contend for the title not even making the cut, Watson, Cink, Hoffman, Van Pelt, Stankowski & had Barnes w/d. I think that is enough bad luck for a few weeks.

Ouch, who hurt you that much?

Cink, Watson, Weir, Barnes and Kuchar and Overton didn't help. Ah well, on to a new week and a Tigerless team

Cink, Watson, Weir, Barnes and Kuchar and Overton didn't help. Ah well, on to a new week and a Tigerless team

Had Cink, Kuchar and Overton, luckily Haas was playing well!

A couple guys I figured were locks didn't show up, but I'm happy to be 11th overall after 2 weeks. Farmers is hard to pick so this week should be interesting.

Back