Bob Hope Classic [Spoilers]

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Congrats to Ottawa Golf Blog on the big win at the Sony. I had a ton of fun and it made the golf so much more interesting.

This should be an awesome one seeing as its a 90-Hole tournament. These guys have 2 days to get from Hawaii to California and get practice rounds in on 4 courses. Tough grind, who is everyone going to take?

Here's my team:

Steve Elkington
Stewart Cink
Matt Kuchar
Jeff Overton
Kevin Streelman
Bubba Watson
Martin Laird
Shaun Micheel
Ricky Barnes
Mike Weir

Fixed title to show spoilers.

My team wont be set for a few days, but I like this field for Fantasy. Lots of interesting picks, have to look at how these guys played this course in the past.

Last edited:
Fixed title to show spoilers.

My team wont be set for a few days, but I like this field for Fantasy. Lots of interesting picks, have to look at how these guys played this course in the past.

I think most of us will do a little more research this week, 5 of my 10 missed the cut outright last weekend.

Ricky Barnes
Charley Hoffman
Stewart Cink
Steve Elkington
Matt Kuchar
Martin Laird
Bubba Watson
Boo Weekley
Bill Haas
Tim Clark

...the current odds are now posted for anybody who wants some help from our friends in Vegas.

i've just redone my fantasy roster for the umteenth time and i can honestly say that i feature no significant sleepers, lol. i'm such a chicken.

i just pick 10 names that stick out. im starting to watch more golf so ill learn whos who as i go

i just pick 10 names that stick out. im starting to watch more golf so ill learn whos who as i go

and that's prolly why you're kicking my butt in the fantasy standings so far, lol

the fantasy golf aspect has been so much more fun than i would've imagined. i find myself rooting more for guys i normally wouldn't and against guys that i don't necessarily want to.

There are quite a few guys with decent track records here... no real sleepers on my list right now.

and that's prolly why you're kicking my butt in the fantasy standings so far, lol

the fantasy golf aspect has been so much more fun than i would've imagined. i find myself rooting more for guys i normally wouldn't and against guys that i don't necessarily want to.

That's the thing about fantasy anything, you find yourself rooting for someone who you would never watch nor root for. I might have to root for Kevin Na this week and he's one dude that his antics I can't stand. I need an excuse to get him off my 10. :D

I have the most random group of players this week. I have a feeling I might do some last minute changes but for now I have guys I would never think of picking. I went way outside the box, and my comfort zone, this time. I hope it doesn't backfire on me. I do have two "safe" picks but other than that it's all random.

I'm picking safe. I'll keep picking safe until I am so far out of it that it doesn't matter anymore.

Does Tiger, Phil, Lee and the rest of the World Top 10 play this week? hehehe

Exactly! I wouldn't root against Kuchar, but I'm not in love with him. But I was screaming at my T.V. ,even though the tourny was already over, for that last eagle put to go in. Missing that lost me a couple places, but what a fun week!

Picks are in for this week, though subject to change. I need to do a lot better than 93rd place, gosh.

My picks are very tentative at this point. I need to go do my homework. I went for safe picks last time and got my butt handed to me. So time to change strategies!

I've got a tentative lineup set... But I'll be watching the practice rounds to see whose playin' like a drunk. I'm not afraid to bench some of these lollygaggers.

Brian Gay
Bubba Watson
Chad Campbell
Boo Weekley
Steve Marino
Tim Clark
Jason Dufner
Jeff Overton
Charley Hoffman
Heath Slocum

I've got a tentative lineup set... But I'll be watching the practice rounds to see whose playin' like a drunk. I'm not afraid to bench some of these lollygaggers.

Brian Gay
Bubba Watson
Chad Campbell
Boo Weekley
Steve Marino
Tim Clark
Jason Dufner
Jeff Overton
Charley Hoffman
Heath Slocum

Don't know about playing like a drunk, but you've definitely got a couple who talk like a drunk in there! :D

I'm set. In case I forget to check it before it starts on Wednesday!

Tim Clark has withdrawn.

There's going to be a lot of lineup changes!

Team random ppl who will miss the cut is in. Bring on the pain...

of loosing

Back