Brand you won’t play.

PXG. I'm not a douche.

As someone who recently purchased Mizuno irons, I am compelled by contract to say that 'nothing feels like a Mizuno' and therefore will never play another iron from any other brand.

I try and remain brand agnostic. You never know what night work best

Not a fan of Taylormade's marketing right now. I used to think PXG, but I was nearly fitted into the irons a couple of years ago and the pricing is good for the quality these days.

I am a big fan of R&D and tech. I love the Apex 21 line from Callaway and found I did not lose any distance from my old Rogues with the flash face on the Pros 4-7 even with weaker lofts (I did increase some distance control). So...I am not a fan of smaller and DTC companies like Sub 70 who might make a quality product but don't have the face technology, foams, etc.

Honestly it’s probably TM and I truthfully can’t tell you why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PXG. Parsons is a jagoff and I really don't like the look of 74 weight ports on every club.

The only one for me doesn't really exist any longer - Adams.

PXG, those ads......just can't do it.
The ads are irritating and I've never been a PXG guy....but I have to admit that I hit the 0311 Gen4 irons a few weeks ago and they're actually really nice feeling irons.

I won't say that there's a brand I won't play, but I have never gotten on well with Callaway for some reason.

The ads are irritating and I've never been a PXG guy....but I have to admit that I hit the 0311 Gen4 irons a few weeks ago and they're actually really nice feeling irons.

I have no doubt they make good stuff. But other companies do as well and for whatever reason, when I hear those commercials it's like fingernails on a chalk board. Kaboom Baby!! :LOL:

I will never count a brand out. Well there was that 1 company that had the crazy owner on Twitter I wouldn't buy from, Sub 70 maybe? Can't remember, but yeah that 1.

Major brands never. There are so many good clubs being made these days.

I'm not buying clubs fro. Infomercials.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

None that I can think of....as long as it is in my budget.

I don't think there's anything that I would swear off forever. I've only ever gamed a Titleist putter and it was for a hot second before I moved on. Nothing else and I honestly don't look at them, but I wouldn't say never. Same with PXG. I'm not a fan of their advertising, but I'm totally going to go check out the store they just opened in the area.

Ping...I could play it but have no desire. Not sure why, just don't.
This was my exact thought process... Ping not exactly sure why but they are one of the only brands I never really got into or if I have tried I did not love it so just stayed away.

Life is too short to say “no” to golf equipment. I am an addict and anything is on the table for consumption.

Back