Bridgestone Golf BOOM Club

MellowGolf

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
As I was chatting with some of the guys over on the Bridgestone 2015 NFL Experience thread, it came to my attention that not all of the THP members are familiar with the Bridgestone Golf BOOM Club. I thought I should take a minute to re-introduce the BOOM Club as I feel it is a service that many of you might enjoy!

The Bridgestone Golf BOOM Club offers numerous free features and benefits to Bridgestone Golf loyalist! If you have ever participated in a live golf ball fitting with us, register for the BOOM Club with the same email address we have on file; this will allow you to see your launch monitor data from the ball fitting event. Also, if you plan to attend a ball fitting in the near future, get an early jump on things and join the BOOM Club before hand.

In addition to being able to see your launch monitor info, you can compare your stats to our PGA Staffers and other BOOM Club members. We also have a free tool that can be used to rack your scoring trends, GIR, fairways hit, total putts, etc.

Also, joining the BOOM Club allows you to be eligible to participate in surveys and product focus groups.

Here is a link to join the BOOM Club: http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/boomclub

Thanks again for all of the great conversation. Let me know if you have any questions about the BOOM Club. For those of you that are already members, let me know what you think!

BOOMClub_zps4b74babd.jpg

Being able to retrieve the fitting data is pretty cool. I did not know of this feature.

Thanks for the info. Now I just have to remember the e-mail I provided.

A course not too far from me has a fitting day every year. I really need to make it to one this year. I'd be very interested to see the launch monitor data between my current ball and the Bridgestone. I definitely know the Bridgestone launches higher, which is why I play it in softer conditions.

Thanks for the post. I didn't know you could get your launch monitor data later. Very cool.

~Rock

I can't wait to do a live fitting!

Same SS.

Moved from the NFL thread:
I just logged into the Boom Club and saw my old info from like two years ago. I really want a crack at improving those numbers.
I've gone back and forth on stiff and reg flex drivers and only have a 95 swing speed. I hit more fairways with S but longer with R. Not a tough decision, really. Just stinks.

For giggles, I put the numbers from my live fitting into the online Flightscope trajectory optimizer and the resulting distance was spot on what I've been measuring out lately with my GPS.
Completely different driver back then to today, same distance. And it isn't that awesome. Now looking at longer ball options.

This may not apply, but would the BOOM Club also work if anyone did a fitting outside of the US? Just curious to know in case I ever saw one here in the UK that I was able to attend

Just signed myself up! Must be prepared for the CB's

All signed up! Closest ill ever come to being in the Legend of Boom

Didn't know about it but am a member now! Thanks for the info!!

just signed up, looks pretty cool. would love a live fitting near me

Signed up! Pretty cool... I lost the card with my data printed on it so this is cool to be able to see it again!

BOOM! Signed up! Now time to get an updated ball fitting. I think the last one was 6 years ago...

Im on that now!!

I signed up last year, but apparently didn't give my email at my ball fitting as there is no data. Guess I'll have to go to another fitting! Pretty cool.

This may not apply, but would the BOOM Club also work if anyone did a fitting outside of the US? Just curious to know in case I ever saw one here in the UK that I was able to attend

If it is a Bridgestone Challenge event through Bridgestone Golf UK you should still be part of the BOOM Club as they send all of the ball fitting data to us.

General rule of thumb for guys state side is the launch monitor date appears in the BOOM Club 7-10 days after the ball fitting takes place. For international fitting it might take a little bit longer.

I had signed up back in October, but had forgotten about logging in. It is great to see my stats. Makes me wonder if they have gotten better or worse since then.

Found my log in but sadly my fitting info from the THP Demp day in 2013 was no where to be found.

Thank you for posting this! We have a Bridgestone ball fitting oppertunity coming up in a few weeks locally.

It would be pretty sweet if we could get stats collected for the BOOM club at THP Bridgestone Invitationals!

I forgot I got signed up for this a while back. I really need to do the ball fitting again. Very cool I can see what I had gotten before.

Back