Bridgestone Golf BOOM Club

If it is a Bridgestone Challenge event through Bridgestone Golf UK you should still be part of the BOOM Club as they send all of the ball fitting data to us.

General rule of thumb for guys state side is the launch monitor date appears in the BOOM Club 7-10 days after the ball fitting takes place. For international fitting it might take a little bit longer.

Thanks Elliott, I will bear it in mind if I ever attend an event over here

Had no idea this feature was even available to us! Thanks for sharing this.

Thought I'd share my results just for the heck of it. This was from the 2014 WGC Bridgestone Invitational.

Spoiler
b0348fee-2b80-4f7c-838c-30ef09c6bdc8_zps77a7f16e.jpg

Signed up. I saw a few of the live fittings last year, but they were at private clubs from what I remember.

I signed up a few years back and it's a great tool Bridgestone provides. Ball fittings in the PNW don't happen for a few months, but I really hope I get to hit a few of the new club offerings at the next one I attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure signing up for this when I get home from work.

A couple of you have mentioned/inquired about live golf ball fitting events. Right now all of our teams in southern climates such as Florida, Arizona, Southern California, etc. In March ball fitting dates for the rest of the country should be posted and live ball fittings in most markets should start in April!

All of the ball fitting dates can be searched by location at this URL: http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/product/ball-fitting/live/us

Please keep in mind, most of those summer season ball fitting dates are still 8-10 weeks from going on our site.

Sweet!!! Another way for me to procrastinate when it comes to work.

I really really like this, I am in.

I signed up a couple of years ago when I did my fitting with Bridgestone at a PGA Superstore. I need to go back for a new fitting and see how the numbers compare. It's really nice being able to have access to the numbers.

This is great, heading to the link now to sign up.

I signed up and immediately did the online ball fitting. It came up with the e7, which is the ball I loved playing last weekend. I think I have a new ball to play.

I signed up and immediately did the online ball fitting. It came up with the e7, which is the ball I loved playing last weekend. I think I have a new ball to play.
You hit that pretty darn well in the shots I saw.

Just logged in, it seems I joined on June 26, 2013 and the only fitting data is from my July 10, 2009 live fitting. Back then I still had a 93.5 SS, I doubt it is over 88 now. I have been live fit 3 times since without any data, I wonder if I gave a different email at those fittings?

Forgot about this and just joined. Only has info from May of 2014 but pretty cool. Have done it a few times but nice to see those numbers from that one come up.

Just joined and hope that Bridgestone has a live fitting somewhere near me this Spring.
I checked the website but it says there is nothing scheduled for the state of Washington.

Just signed into my account and saw the below (which I'm currently testing for THP). Looking forward to another fitting soon!

6e71455d44f97c14c4dd05a42a8bf9b7.jpg

Just joined and found data from my one and only Bstone ball fitting back in 2011, the year I started playing golf again, after quitting some 18 years before, when I was a junior golfer.

Was fitted for the B330-RX and had a SS of just 91.x Mph... how things have changed! I did a shaft fitting last week and my SS averaged 99.4 after 10 different readings.

Definitely will get fitted again to see if I should be playing the B330/ProV1x balls that I'm playing right now or if I should go back to the RX.

Bridgestone Golf BOOM Club

Just joined and hope that Bridgestone has a live fitting somewhere near me this Spring.
I checked the website but it says there is nothing scheduled for the state of Washington.

Eliott posted earlier in this thread, non southern states will start seeing demo days in April. The website should be updated with info on those by March I believe he said.

If you can't remember your email; try contacting the B-Fit guys via a web chat or email us at contact@bridgestonegolf.com We can look through the database and retrieve your existing account or help you transition everything over to a new email address.

Joined the Boom Club but couldn't find the data. I went the chat route thinking that it might be under an old email. Jeff on B-Fit helped me, and was able to find the static fitting that you did for me prior to the Bridgestone Championship in Las Vegas, but, couldn't find any trace of the dynamic fitting done outside at Reunion Resort during THP's outing there in the spring of 2013. He's still researching it and will email me his findings later. Just wanted to post here in case anyone else who was at that outing and got fit is having the same problem finding it. Jeff's doing me a solid. If it doesn't turn up, I'll just look for the next fitting that pops up near me. Cool site though. Thanks for tipping us off to it.

Joined and found my data from the THP Ultimate Demo Day loaded. I'm only 70 yards behind the tour pros in distance! Man my launch angle was low then at just over 9 degrees. Would be interesting to see how this would measure up today as this info was 3 drivers ago, and before I started lofting up a bit

Elliot,
Thanks for posting this.

I'm signed up and looking forward to completing a live fitting during our local demo weekend in April.

So I learned something today! This will be fun to do. Thanks Elliot!

JM

This is pretty cool. I just joined the Boom Club and went to check and see the one fitting that I did a number of years back. Did not find it, and that's not a problem. It was so long ago. I haven't done another, other than the online fitting. Will have to get it and find a fitting things summer. This will be good for many reasons.

Thanks for checking out the BOOM Club guys. I thought it would be a feature you THPers would enjoy!

Thanks for checking out the BOOM Club guys. I thought it would be a feature you THPers would enjoy!

Thanks for sharing the info on it.

I bet you've seen a spike in membership the past 24 hours

SaA

Back