Bridgestone Golf - J715 & J15 Test Drive

There are some prices listed on the chart. Do you have to pay that amount for the product you want to test for 21 days?
Pretty sure it is just a deposit in case you don't return the clubs.

Edit: From Bridgestone's site:

A temporary authorization hold will be placed on your credit card equal to the value of the shopping cart items and sales tax on those items.

This is the amount you will be charged for the clubs if you do not return them within the 21 day time limit as specified in the Terms and Conditions.

This is a great deal by Bridgestone!

Such a great program by Bridgestone. Nothing better than to test the actual items out on the course where they matter! The wedges will be test driven when the season opens up.

Definitely going to do this with the wedges once the snow goes away

Thanks! Can't wait for the 815. It was incredible down in Florida!!

Glad to hear LH will be coming.

Left Handed Clubs and J815 Driver hit stores April 1st. Unless the plan changes, expect both to be available in the coming weeks/months.

Thank you - this was going to be my question. Will definitely take advantage of the Test Drive this summer to try out the J715.

Glad that the Test Drive Program is back. I did it last year for the J40s and it helped a ton deciding what to go with being as there aren't any retailers around me who carry Bstone.

Pretty cool! Glad Bridgestone has this going again.

This doesnt cost anything to do this? Id love to test a full set of clubs. Driver, irons and wedges out

I used the test drive program last year and it's awesome. Cool part is you can adjust lie angles and test the clubs at your specs. Send them back without worrying about bending them back to original specs. So awesome

Glad to see this awesome program back up and running. This should help a lot of folks make informed decisions.

Well done Bridgestone.

JM

This is awesome timing, I'm trying to decide between CB & DPC Plus not knowing what the shaft DG Pro is going to be like, I went ahead and did the test drive will be heading to the indoor dome and range as soon as they show

Forgot about this. May have to look into doing this myself. Great job Bridgestone. Awesome program.

This is awesome timing, I'm trying to decide between CB & DPC Plus not knowing what the shaft DG Pro is going to be like, I went ahead and did the test drive will be heading to the indoor dome and range as soon as they show

Thanks for the support! Keep us posted about your thoughts on both the equipment and the Test Drive service,

This is very cool!!

Definitely a great idea and something that sets Bridgestone apart from their competitors. May have to look into this further.

Just placed an order...should be fun.

Is there a waiting list if something you would like to try is checked out?

This is so cool, Bridgestone staying ahead of the curve and the competition. I don't know of any other company that has offered this.

Looking forward to giving the 815 a test drive when it becomes available.

This doesnt cost anything to do this? Id love to test a full set of clubs. Driver, irons and wedges out
They put a hold on your credit card until they are returned. I don't know if you would get charged if your Test Drive period crossed your CC billing period.

Is there a waiting list if something you would like to try is checked out?

Unfortunately we do not offer a wait list at this time... I would encourage you to check back with us around the date that is listed as "estimated return"

Many people do not use the full 21 days, so the clubs are returned to us sooner than expected.

Back