Bridgestone Golf - J715 & J15 Test Drive

MellowGolf

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
I wanted to give everyone a heads up, the Bridgestone Golf Test Drive program for the J715 & J15 line is now posted online! If you have been wanting to demo any of the new Bridgestone Golf Clubs, Test Drive is your answer!

Bridgestone Golf's innovative Test Drive Program enables you to get a demo set of Bridgestone's highly acclaimed J715 or J15 golf clubs delivered right to your door! Take them for a 21-day test drive, then pop them back into the provided postage-paid container, and drop it in the mail. Experiencing the Bridgestone BOOM couldn't get any easier!

Test Drive allows you to demo our clubs on your own terms: at the driving range, on the course, have your club fitter measure you on a launch monitor, etc. With Test Drive you don't have to feel rushed when demoing a new club; put it through the paces of on-course play and test it under real playing conditions.

Check out Test Drive @ http://testdrive.bridgestonegolf.com/

TestDrive-1_zpsd980322c.jpg

TestDrive-2_zpsf0bd2e38.jpg

TestDrive-3_zpsd7285988.jpg

One of the coolest offerings from a golf company, by far.

Absolutely awesome!

Love it. I will likely use this because I am in the middle of nowhere. Wish the SteelFibers in regular would come with a stiff shaft to compare as they play stiff to flex but I am guessing getting a couple of packages would solve that issue for me.

This is such a great idea. No better place to try a club than on the course.

Love it, I wish all companies offered this.

Just saw this on Twitter and came to post it, but I'm late. Great idea from a great company!

Are there plans to expand this to LH at some point?

very, very cool! The opportunity to demo the clubs on course is outstanding and something many are unable to do.

This is such a great program and idea for a manufacturer who isn't available in every retailer. Kudos for continuing to offer this.

thanks. once this snow goes away and it warms up, i will probably be taking advantage of this unless i just flat out purchase

I've been waiting for this and will be taking advantage of it once this terrible weather goes away. I'd love to see the 815 get added to this as well.

Love the combinations of offerings

Love it. I will likely use this because I am in the middle of nowhere. Wish the SteelFibers in regular would come with a stiff shaft to compare as they play stiff to flex but I am guessing getting a couple of packages would solve that issue for me.

I wouldnt even bother with the stiff in those, you are talking Kuchar and Sneds territory lol

Great offer by Bridgestone. Looking forward in hearing some feedback from a few THP'ers that go this route.

This is a great idea. To bad it's cold and snow all over the ground up here

Such a cool feature, awesome to see the new clubs within it.

Any Mid-GA dudes willing to do this? We could get different setups and just have at it one weekend. Drivers and wedges are up there on my interest meter.

Any chance the J15 cast irons get added?

Going to check this out as I need to hit the CBs before making a move.

There are some prices listed on the chart. Do you have to pay that amount for the product you want to test for 21 days?

I wouldnt even bother with the stiff in those, you are talking Kuchar and Sneds territory lol
Didn't communicate that right. Would like the regular steel fibers along with stiff flex recoils to compare apples to apples.

I am really looking forward to giving the cast irons a try once they become available.

Back