Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Non official entry. We need to pick up the pace here, time is running out folks!

JM

With Six4three5 we only have spots 1 and 2 left. Who wants to join him on this magical ride? Hands up!!!

Yes! I can't wait to see who joins me on team #BSG. I'm extremely excited to see Bridgestone announce the winners live how cool is that?!

With Six4three5 we only have spots 1 and 2 left. Who wants to join him on this magical ride? Hands up!!!

Yes! I can't wait to see who joins me on team #BSG. I'm extremely excited to see Bridgestone announce the winners live how cool is that?!

The live announcement will be incredibly cool and I am with you guys - can't believe there are more entries!!

Not an official entry.

Packaging for a trip. But had time to throw something together.

Non official...let's have some fun guys.

@bridgestonegolf should be named XYZ b/c after seeing how they spin, check, n fly u will be singing w/ me. @hackersparadise #THPMC

Bump for some entries!

Just a reminder that my entries are for THP/OEM support and not to gain a spot. I already have my piece of the pie as a participant of the King. :blob: Good luck to all of you who are still trying to make a team. :thumb:

Pretty amazing that this is getting announced at the PGA Show. Good luck everyone and get those entries in.

Keep em coming!

@Bogey317: @bridgestonegolf @hackersparadise #THPMC I would rename the B330 line after the #legendary Titans #Helios #Eos #Aura #Leto

Get those entries in!!

Yeah, I went there, because I know it's true and I believe in Bridgestone and their fantastic products. It'd be an honor to represent them and THP in the Morgan Cup with a B330 in hand! Best of luck everyone!

@Sighman23Mike: @bridgestonegolf B330 new name B"UR" ball since getting FIT will make this "UR" ball for all events even the #THPMC with @hackersparadise

I can't believe this (and the other contests) are almost over. The chance to get into the 2014 Morgan Cup is nearly gone. A lot of great entries in this one, and just over 24 hours to get more entries in. Can't wait to hear the names read live at the PGA show; how freaking cool is that???

Thanks to Bridgestone and THP. These contests have been a lot of fun and creative. Here's my official entry. Think it's pretty good.

Here's my official entry:

Good luck everyone!!!

this needs a bump, dont let that opportunity go without entering the contest

Here's my shot for one of the final two spots on Bridgestone Golf's Staff.

Robert Canady@CAA_BeatWith the new line of @bridgestonegolf Blaze golf balls, you'll scorch the competition @hackersparadise #THPMC and set the course on fire.

Back