Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

five pages of great creativity so far! Surely we are going to be adding two very creative THPers to this awesome group of Bridgestone staffers.

@gohead214: It's hard to change a good name but @BridgestoneGolf should consider "FireBridge" to pay homage. Good Luck @HackersParadise & #THPM

So I missed this yesterday! Good luck everyone!!

@james_vaughn

Renaming @Bridgestonegolf's B330, isn't easy! @Hackersparadise, it should be called the #Revolution! The uprising begins today! #THPMC

From the mini-computer!

Here is what I think

Here you go!! Hopefully they like it. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
Why I am not in marketing, exhibit A:

Pretty cool that the winners will be announced at the PGA Show!

Thanks to Bridgestone Golf and THP!!! Good luck to all who enter!

Lots of great entries. Rethinking mine as I see Amsmith had the same name before I did. hmmmmm....

Make it yours for the 2014 #THPMC and game the J4U...see what I did there...ha! Good luck to all those ballers out there!

Another 2 more spots up for grabs! Get after it people!

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

My entry:

Last edited:
hi guys, new here. here's my entry!

Last edited:
Would anyone mind telling me how to embed a tweet into the post so I can put the real thing in there as many of you have? Just can't seem to figure it out.

Would anyone mind telling me how to embed a tweet into the post so I can put the real thing in there as many of you have? Just can't seem to figure it out.

Put the series of numbers at the end of your tweet in the URL between this [ tweet ] and this [ /tweet ] without any spaces

Put the series of numbers at the end of your tweet in the URL between this [ tweet ] and this [ /tweet ] without any spaces

Much obliged sir!

Some really great entries in here. I'd hate to have to be the one that decides who gets to live out this dream.

Good luck to everyone who enters to be the final two Bridgestone Golf staffers for the 2014 Morgan Cup!!

Here is my Entry!

Great job so far keep em coming. Only a few more days to have a chance at these last spots

Back