Bridgestone Golf - Two More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Here we go

Here it is! Last chance at glory.

Good luck, everybody!

My pretty lame attempt

Love the last couple entries guys!!

Awesome entries on the final day of course I'm bias to mine, but these are fantastic

This is the first I've had a chance to go through this thread on my PC, where the embedded tweets display better, and you guys that have entries in have KILLED IT. Only a few more hours to go in this one, and I can almost feel the nervousness in the last page of posts here. If anyone is still out there on the fence about throwing an entry in, don't sweat it. My winning entry was posted less than 2 hours before its deadline and it was something that simply came to me while I was sitting on the couch. While you may not think your entry is worthy, you never know what the judges are looking for. And as posted a million times before, the ONLY way you have no chance, is to not enter.

Good luck, and I hope we get to see a bunch of additional entries submitted this afternoon and evening. The creativity is inspiring.

Imagine hearing your name called by a Bridgestone rep at the PGA Show.

I know I can.

I know I can.

Whomever gets picked, it will be an incredible announcement.

I know I can.

Yeah, that would be pretty amazing! Definitely hoping it does happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know I can.

I wonder if I need to send him a phonetic pronunciation....don't want him to screw up my name :D

I know I can.

The truth right there! 2 lucky people.

I want to be that one of the final two THPer's to be a part of the 2014 Morgan Cup.
Thank you THP and Bridgestone Golf for the opportunity! #FranchiseRewritten #THPMC.

Good luck to everyone. Not to be selfish but I hope one of them is me

Good luck everyone. Thanks for your submissions. Bridgestone is going to be a heck of a sponsor.

Still plenty of time for a shot at The Ultimate Golf Event PERIOD!

Good luck to all.

JM

Last couple hours for entering, get them in guys and gals once in a lifetime chance, can't wait for announcements already

Good luck to all those that have entered so far. Plenty of time left to get one in. Really really hope that anyone on the fence jumps in and enters.

Let's go folks...times a ticking

Let's go folks...times a ticking

The man speaks the truth! I'm sure he'll be the first one to tell you how freaking awesome Bridgestone is as well!

Here's mine:

Last edited:
Back