Bridgestone J15 Muscle Back Irons

Thanks again buddy for letting me take these out for a round. They are so much fun....and frustrating at the same time. Frustrating in only I don't have the game for these beauties.

I got along fairly well with them and absolutely love the head. The shaft and I don't get along....at all. Higher flight and much more spin. I don't have a problem with all my flaws getting most any shaft up in the air and these proved to be just as easy to launch into the stratosphere. Was lucky I tracked yardage on the range and knew I would have to go one club more than normal. With what I thought was going to be a great shot on a par 3 with a 9I landing middle green. Upon arrival finding that I had pulled it completely back off the green and into the gorge.

The finish on these is stunning...so much so that you could probably see yourself at address. Sunglasses would have been a good thing as these redirect the sun straight into your retina.

These were a blast to play a round with and with different shafts I could be more comfortable swinging them. Not comfortable enough to game them...someday.

Thanks again Kang!

Spent my time at the dome today with these. I was impressed. I definitely think I'm hitting these higher than the VR Pro's which isn't something that I dislike. I won't mind hitting them higher if that's the case. I still have bent the lofts a degree or 2 strong so that may have something to do with it as well. These irons feel great as far as the weight goes. IMO the weight with the DG Pro's is evenly distributed throughout the club. I was striking the ball pretty well today so I didn't really have any big misses off the toe, which is my typical miss. The club face felt softer today than they did the first time I swung them on the simulator, that being said IMO they aren't as soft feeling as the VR Pro or the J40's for that matter. IMO for me the J40's are the softest feeling irons I've ever hit. However they didn't feel nearly as harsh as the Vapor Pro's do. I'm really excited to be lucky enough to game these. I'll continue to share my thoughts on these because these are great irons.

75e2553104e7d76c8df792ec11a915fb.jpg

ef9ba5439b56ccc93d5979cb6b3acff9.jpg

fe9da16715a846a80e1d2beebd201669.jpg

Those irons ooze sexiness!

Wait until I get mine back from being refinished!

WTH!?!?!? Refinished? please, tell us more, LOL.
Haha. Sending them off to be refinished with black boron + copper underlay and red/white paint fill. When I receive them I'll be installing aerotech steelfibers on them. Will be about 4 weeks. Can't wait for final product

I got to hit the 6 iron today at the pga superstore with the dg pro shaft
beautiful looking mb.s for sure , the big surprise was the shaft , felt super smooth
just like my nippon 120,s that i have in my tour stage 909 blades and the heads felt the same
as in feel , not super soft feeling or anything . beside them on the rack where a set of titleist 714 mbs
they look identical besides the soles the titleist are more narrow but everything else looks exactly the same
i definitely prefer the sole on the bridgestones , looking forward to buying these and as a poster said earlier they feel
very nicely balanced and did i mention the shafts very nice combination from bridgestone

Haha. Sending them off to be refinished with black boron + copper underlay and red/white paint fill. When I receive them I'll be installing aerotech steelfibers on them. Will be about 4 weeks. Can't wait for final product

Sick, sick, sick puppy! sounds like they will look badass^2!

I love the feel of blades so much, hopefully once I get my posture right it will allow my ball striking to improve, nothing will ever feel like a blade. Golfing goals ability to play J15 muscle backs. #Gorgeous

With no golf in sight for at least the next two weeks, not sure if it makes it easier or harder waiting for my J15s to come back. I keep looking at the shafts just sitting there and keep dreaming about how I can't wait for the finished product

Tried a 7 iron at the Ball fitting and I must say I hit it as good or better than the others, but that was a 7 iron. I imagine the 4-6 are a bit more challenging.

It looks amazing and I love the small head size. But after the way I butchered nearly every shot I looked at yesterday, these should not be anywhere near my golf bag.

This thread needs a bump. I cannot wait to get my refinished J15s back! Two more weeks...

I got to hit a few balls with these today and they were spectacular, typical distances with the 5 iron and as solid feeling as any forged club I've ever hit. I'd love to give them a go on turf, the leading edge is beautiful.

I got to hit a few balls with these today and they were spectacular, typical distances with the 5 iron and as solid feeling as any forged club I've ever hit. I'd love to give them a go on turf, the leading edge is beautiful.
I can see you doing some magical things with these!

I really want to try these just for the heck of it. Might do the Bridgestone test drive with them just to see how it goes. Actually might just end up staring at them for 2 weeks

I really enjoyed them quite a bit, they are certainly demanding and are wonderful when struck well buddy. I'm glad you and Jimmy numbers are gaming these, it's not out of the realm of possibility that I'll get back in a set of blades but for right now I'll sit back and watch you guys until I can get back to the range and reinvest in my game, I've got some fishing to do this year... ;)

I really enjoyed them quite a bit, they are certainly demanding and are wonderful when struck well buddy. I'm glad you and Jimmy numbers are gaming these, it's not out of the realm of possibility that I'll get back in a set of blades but for right now I'll sit back and watch you guys until I can get back to the range and reinvest in my game, I've got some fishing to do this year... ;)

Dude Trouter every time I see these irons or I am hitting them I can't help but think of you. Specifically you hitting that 5 iron from the pine straw at Caledonia. They look so good and I would definitely agree they are demanding, but the weight of these clubs feel so good to me. I'm not sure if it's the shaft or the overall weight, but I feel like these setup so nice for my smooth tempo.

Dude Trouter every time I see these irons or I am hitting them I can't help but think of you. Specifically you hitting that 5 iron from the pine straw at Caledonia. They look so good and I would definitely agree they are demanding, but the weight of these clubs feel so good to me. I'm not sure if it's the shaft or the overall weight, but I feel like these setup so nice for my smooth tempo.

I agree bro, I think these are a great iron for your game and skill level and as far as the weighting I thought the same thing, funny thing is the swing weights are heavier than my MP68's but didn't feel like it at all. I really liked them a lot.

The refinishing is done!!! Now the grueling wait for shipping and arrival!

The refinishing is done!!! Now the grueling wait for shipping and arrival!
I was just about to ask when they were coming in. Can't wait to see what these look like

Any new updates? I am particular interested in hearing from people that have played the J15 cb's and Srixon's 745's. I have the 745's now but picked up a set of 715 MB's. I was trying to get the J15 cb's but came across a good deal on the MB's. I am wondering if I made a mistake.

Back