Bridgestone JGR Driver Review Thread

Very intrigued by this driver, I wonder if they will have FWs down the pipe to pair with this one.

Looks like they took the awesomeness from the J715 and J815 and added some forgiveness and more launch in a bonded driver

JB will you have this with you in Alabama in a months time? Asking for a friend

Thanks buddy. Much appreciated.

They have the milled face on the current drivers too and I like how it performs

You can say that again. From the few times I was able to hit it, prior to the shaft snapping, the feedback was superb.

Milled Power Face and Explosion off the face are terms I like to hear.

Really like how the JGR looks! I look forward to hearing how this performs for THPers at the club clash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

You can say that again. From the few times I was able to hit it, prior to the shaft snapping, the feedback was superb.

Milled Power Face and Explosion off the face are terms I like to hear.

It was silly how good it is. I miss the j715 sometimes and wish I would have gone 10.5 with the addi instead of 9. I like what Bridgestone has done and it's great they kept the milled face then add in more forgiveness and higher launch and i think it can be a winning combo. Hope you guys get to hit it next month and I can't wait til club clash

There is a new video on youtube with Josh Kinchen of Bridgestone describing the JGR driver.
Don't know if I am allowed to give the link but easy to find. Just search Bridgestone golf JGR driver.

There is a new video on youtube with Josh Kinchen of Bridgestone describing the JGR driver.
Don't know if I am allowed to give the link but easy to find. Just search Bridgestone golf JGR driver.

Here ya go. Our buddy JK does well in this one.

[video=youtube;OHnlmyRy4-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHnlmyRy4-8[/video]

great info in that video! this sounds like it's specifically made for me. might be doing the test drive with this against the j815.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gear job JK. Can't wait to try this one out as well. Will there be one in RTJ for curious minded folks JB?

Edit - I stepped into a SkimJim. Mi see that there very well might be one there.

JM

Oh wait, did I forget to mention THP will be giving one away soon? :D

Get out of here.

Great job by JK.

Oh wait let me check...... Umm, no you didn't. But I like it!

JM

Always with the surprises! Hell yeah, can't wait to get in on that!

Someone will be very lucky to get this one early!!

Excellent video by Kinchen, really informative.

And get out of here, THP giving one away? That's awesome!

Graphics could be playing tricks on my eye but is this shaped more like the 815? From the top, it looks that way then the face says 715. Love the looks though!

Must hit for sure.

JM

Bump for anyone who may be in the know....... Thanks!

If only the graphics weren't on the top....

The more I look at this driver the more I like it. The J815 was fun to hit even for my poor driving self so I online can imagine this would be just as fun. And THP is given one away...SWEET!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JK does a good job in that video and I want that short too.

things just keep getting better around here. JGR giveaway

This is a really nice looking driver and I love that face milling. I will definitely give this a try if I ever come across one in our area.

Here ya go. Our buddy JK does well in this one.

[video=youtube;OHnlmyRy4-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHnlmyRy4-8[/video]

What a great video, tons of info. Contacted my Bridgestone Rep today and a contact at Bridgestone will be trying one as soon as it's released.

Just had a chance to read this on the homepage. The new milling sounds fantastic and the price point is silly good. Would love to try and find a 9.5.

PGA Show contest hint?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My god I love the looks of that.

That was a great video. I liked the straight forward - dare I say modestly presented - explanation of the club's technology. Well done, Bridgestone.

Back