Briggs Ranch intro and first hole break down

This is the same for me. Is there room on the left to start a fade out to the left and let it come back?
I don't know. I think I found the last trees on the right every day.

This is the same for me. Is there room on the left to start a fade out to the left and let it come back?
yeah its really pretty open. but you can get some more downhill roll with R->L shape though.

the rough left of the bunker might be the best place to hit an approach from if you can pull it off.

Better dust off that hybrid if you’re not a long knocker lol. Green is elevated from a collection area below if you’re short. Long leaves you a downhill something. I love this course, but the first two holes are a rough start.

I thought so, but I'm also not long enough to really get into the part of fairway that starts to work back to the left.

Flip side of lack of length is I think I had hybrid or 5 iron into the green each time.

yeah its really pretty open. but you can get some more downhill roll with R->L shape though.

the rough left of the bunker might be the best place to hit an approach from if you can pull it off.
No chance I am moving the ball right to left though.

No chance I am moving the ball right to left though.
That's a no for me too.

Fade away over here.

60 days to perfect the draw.

Better dust off that hybrid if you’re not a long knocker lol. Green is elevated from a collection area below if you’re short. Long leaves you a downhill something. I love this course, but the first two holes are a rough start.
Can you just commit yourself to a "Bogey" by coming up short to a number and chipping up for 1 or 2 putts?

Can you just commit yourself to a "Bogey" by coming up short to a number and chipping up for 1 or 2 putts?
It is not the easiest chip. Uphill to a level on a wide not long green. If the pin is on the right it becomes a lot harder.

But beware, the fairway narrows past the corner, so a ball that misses and ends up in the rough may have to contend with a jumper of junky lie that will hinder distance control into the very shallow green.
I didn't have to worry about that with my drives but you can run out of room on the right. Great starting hole!

Last edited:
Partner already setting the bar high. I like it

Golf GIF

Seems pretty straight forward to me. Can't wait to play it

Partner already setting the bar high. I like it

Golf GIF
I'm trying to learn which holes I can take on and which ones I have to let the course win.
We're not going to win every hole so let's course mange our way around.
It's a Theory. Don't know if it's going to work however it's a least a plan

1708103015507.png

I thought #1 was a fairly straight forward hole, just don't leave your approach shot short or it's an extremely tough chip to a green that sits much higher than your head. Especially if the pin is on the right.

With these greens, you cannot commit to a bogey anywhere.

I can't wait to see this in person. Like the look of the hole off the tee, but as a shorter hitter don't love the lack of depth to the green as I'll be coming in with a longer club most likely.

It seems like you can keep Data Simulation weekly power ranking description the same for next week.

If you miss #4 I could see you walking away with triple fairly easily.

Back