British Open Contest - Wilson Staff Forged FG Tour Irons

man i did i put GreatLUKE Donald

Another great contest...thanks THP and Wilson Golf!

We wanted to give everybody a quick tease into the prizes. The irons look off color wise because there is still plastic on the head.

927826699_FtwM9-M.jpg

2 boxes ready to be shipped to winners.
927826750_6rzdK-M.jpg

Well, I guess I am in. If I win and find out I cant hit them I will do a caption contest or something, if thats okay with JB and GG, of course.

Well, I guess I am in. If I win and find out I cant hit them I will do a caption contest or something, if thats okay with JB and GG, of course.

Absolutely, I love how generous and amazing our members are. That's why we do these contests!

I love this contest, and I think Wilson Staff has a great line of clubs out on the market right now. I hope I win these. I am just wondering why they didn't offer the Ci9 set instead of the FG Tour. I'm definitely not complaining about the club selection, so please don't take it that way. I have just read a few people say they don't think they would be able to game them.

I love this contest, and I think Wilson Staff has a great line of clubs out on the market right now. I hope I win these. I am just wondering why they didn't offer the Ci9 set instead of the FG Tour. I'm definitely not complaining about the club selection, so please don't take it that way. I have just read a few people say they don't think they would be able to game them.

Most likely because their tour players in this field both play the FG Tour irons.

Most likely because their tour players in this field both play the FG Tour irons.

Fair enough. Like I said, not complaining, I hope I am lucky enough to win a set. Hope to hit them at the Outing as well

Well, after looking at past scores at St Andrews, weighing in how consistant Paddy is, and factoring in Tigers mental state, my picks are in... Oh god...

those are awesome looking i love the color and styling wilson did a great job with these, kind lets you know why paddy hasnt switched yet, although i think at Quail Hollow i saw him gaming a supertri so im kinda curious about that

This is awesome. I've played WS for 15 years and now have a chance to get my dream set for free.

Many thanks to Wilson and THP for this great comp. Entry sent :)

Greg Norman has withdrawn and Jason Day has taken over his spot.

I am in like flynn!! Thanks to THP and Wilson for this chance at this great looking set of clubs.

Greg Norman has withdrawn and Jason Day has taken over his spot.

Good thing I didn't submit my picks yet...at least now there is no temptation for me to take Norman. Is he still going to play in the Open Champions event on Weds?

Wow, great looking Irons, and what a contest! Looks like it will be another one tough one to pick, especially with restrictions on who you can pick...

I'm in! Just made my picks.......this should be interesting!!

Greg Norman withdraws from British Open

Greg Norman withdraws from British Open

It was just announced that Jason Day will replace him.

JB mentioned this earlier in the British Open Contest Thread....He was going to be my sleeper pick

Was hoping he would find some magic like he did a couple of years ago.

I am waiting on the last moment to enter my picks. I can't wait till this contest closes and we get to see who everybody picked. I always enjoy that banter.

Back