British Open Contest - Wilson Staff Forged FG Tour Irons

This contest is awesome. I love wilson staff products... This set would look great with my putter HAAAAAAA.

I call it cockeyed optimism. :D

Awesome contest! Thanks THP and Wilson Staff.

Great contest! Looks like a lot of fun, thinking hat on!

Killer Contest. Now the delema. Do I enter and try to grow into them, or step aside for the low handicappers who can use them to thier fullest have a go...

Killer Contest. Now the delema. Do I enter and try to grow into them, or step aside for the low handicappers who can use them to thier fullest have a go...

The former, definitely.

Awesome contest. Now, no matter how much I like Weir, I had to keep him off my list this time.

I think I may have came up with a formula....or noobie luck? Let's see!

another great contest! thanks a million THP and Wilson Staff!

I think I may have came up with a formula....or noobie luck? Let's see!

What, all of 1 letter? Because all w's is a feasible option

Another awesome contest here at THP! Thanks to Wilson for putting up the great prizes, and to THP for hosting such a great place for us all to get together!

What, all of 1 letter? Because all w's is a feasible option

take the numbers of their first and last names and take the correlating number of their order in the alpabet and get the sum to equal.....what i shot today hahaha. Im off by one but ill take what I can get.

take the numbers of their first and last names and take the correlating number of their order in the alpabet and get the sum to equal.....what i shot today hahaha. Im off by one but ill take what I can get.

lmao. How long did it take you to find a combo added up to 165?

lmao. How long did it take you to find a combo added up to 165?

ouchhhhh hahaha if I shot like that today I wouldent be here right now Id be at the golf shop buying new clubs because mine are all somehow ended up...at the bottom of the lake..

another great contest...
but isnt a bunch of ppl in the field eliminated straight away since their names dont start or end with those letters... i guess my long shot is out (phil)

another great contest...
but isnt a bunch of ppl in the field eliminated straight away since their names dont start or end with those letters... i guess my long shot is out (phil)

yup thats why its listed as "catch" when picking people.

another great contest...

You can still pick whoever you want! Your entry won't count, but you can still pick them! hehe

As if the peeps here weren't enough you guys keep spoiling us with these contests. Thanks THP and Wilson for giving us Hackers such a great opportunity.

As if the peeps here weren't enough you guys keep spoiling us with these contests. Thanks THP and Wilson for giving us Hackers such a great opportunity.

Wow, could we see a back to back winner? Degoins won a contest just last week.

Wow, could we see a back to back winner? Degoins won a contest just last week.

I put a nice purdy black and red Tigershark grip on it today as well. Can't wait to put it in play this weekend!

I'm, thanks to Wilson and THP for another great contest. I like the structure on this one.

I'm in!! :alien2:

Just a friendly reminder (not aimed at anybody or saying anybody did anything wrong), but if you are a forum member, MAKE SURE you include your forum screen name or you will go in the general pool and not the forum pool.

Back