Buying clubs on Ebay...how do you know they are the real deal?

have also had good luck with Tim the Putterman

well I was talking to someone who works at callaway preowned.com and he told me to wait until next week. said there will be a promo discount with the FT's...so I am waiting to see what that is...

ok I finally pulled the trigger. just ordered a set of the FT's from callaway preowned...

congrats and good luck!

Congrats China! Enjoy your new sticks :)

nice! what condition did you settle on?

"good" condition. I ordered a driver from them last month in "average" condition and when I got it I almost thought it was brand new.

man I wish they had some Diablo Edge drivers on there

give them some time. They will have them...some people have said that their prices are kinda high but you just wait till they have special promos (Which is every month) and you can get some really sick deals

outstanding! I've never bought anything below 'good' so it's nice to hear that their 'average' looks really nice

"good" condition. I ordered a driver from them last month in "average" condition and when I got it I almost thought it was brand new.

outstanding! I've never bought anything below 'good' so it's nice to hear that their 'average' looks really nice

I don't really care about condition too much as long as there is no physical defects. If its really unacceptable cosmetically they will exchange it for you anyway. Their customer service is great. Now I'm just waiting until their next promo for hybrids. and maybe a 3-wood. and another i-mix shaft. and maybe a head...

sweet... dont foget to post pics

I'm not too bright when it comes to Ebay, but how can a seller sell a new Diablo Edge for $219.00? Aren't these things price set?

Kevin

mark up Kevin. big stores have to pay for all their overhead little ebay guys dont have so much. now pull the trigger lefty! :act-up:

just checked and the clubs will be here by friday. free 2 1/2 day shipping...can't beat that!

sweet china dont forget the pics!

no but a 99.9% rating is pretty sweet and only 8 total neg feedback all year and none this month

man I wish they had some Diablo Edge drivers on there

just found out they have a few in stock. they're not listed on the website. "like new" 10.5* condition for 239...

thanks china, but you can buy them new on ebay for $199 with free s/h. but thanks for looking out for me! :act-up:

thanks china, but you can buy them new on ebay for $199 with free s/h. but thanks for looking out for me! :act-up:

oh wow. Thats a great deal. I had no idea. Yeah sometimes cally preowned is pricey. Thats why I always wait until they have a promo. But maybe I am going to have to start looking on ebay more...

I was looking for some info on eBay purchases from members and thought I would bring this thread back up.

I recently sold my SuperTri on eBay and while I can trust that my club was authentic and the buyer can be confident they are getting a good product I find myself weary of purchasing the driver I want.

I am going to buy an R11 before I head to California at the end of the month but What I can't fathom is that fact the dealers on EBay or selling this club for $50-$70 less than what it is going for in the store. I have bought clubs on eBay before but usually they were out for a year or two before I got them so I understood the savings. Right now I am having a hard time understanding how a club that was launched a week ago is already "on sale" with these places.

Any info or experiences (including bad) are appreciated, thanks!

I was looking for some info on eBay purchases from members and thought I would bring this thread back up.

I recently sold my SuperTri on eBay and while I can trust that my club was authentic and the buyer can be confident they are getting a good product I find myself weary of purchasing the driver I want.

I am going to buy an R11 before I head to California at the end of the month but What I can't fathom is that fact the dealers on EBay or selling this club for $50-$70 less than what it is going for in the store. I have bought clubs on eBay before but usually they were out for a year or two before I got them so I understood the savings. Right now I am having a hard time understanding how a club that was launched a week ago is already "on sale" with these places.

Any info or experiences (including bad) are appreciated, thanks!

The only thing I can think of is if your an online dealer only you don't have to have the costs of a sales floor, staff, and all the other costs that go along with running a golf store. This would bring your overhead down to a point where you can sell things cheaper than everyone else which is the only advantage you would have over a big box store.

Back