LIVE UPDATE THREAD Cabot Citrus Farms - The Karoo 2/11/24

Well we are absolutely going for this in two

That is an amazing looking layout.

Is all the sand played as a waste bunker?

That is an amazing looking layout.

Is all the sand played as a waste bunker?
No. There are some true bunkers, mostly green side.

Looks amazing. Thanks for taking us along. Great shooting @MWard

Thanks for the fun follow guys.

Great photos, fun follow. Thanks for sharing, really interested in the update with Cabot.

Great photos, fun follow. Thanks for sharing, really interested in the update with Cabot.
If you played Pine Barrens before, it will feel very familiar. I think I recognized 8 holes feel or shape wise, but with way less trees

If you played Pine Barrens before, it will feel very familiar. I think I recognized 8 holes feel or shape wise, but with way less trees
It appears that the framework of where many of the holes are is exactly where the previous were. Remove trees and add in some land movement and contouring. I'm set to be there April 8th.

Only played a half dozen courses in Florida in Pine Barrens was not one of them. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in the walk was not too strenuous.

In general would you say the course was playable? From the photos it looks intimidating, but is it mostly just visual?

It appears that the framework of where many of the holes are is exactly where the previous were. Remove trees and add in some land movement and contouring. I'm set to be there April 8th.
1&2 are different. 7 a little, 8 was similar. 9 not so much.

3/4 of the back 9 was the damn same

Only played a half dozen courses in Florida in Pine Barrens was not one of them. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in the walk was not too strenuous.
Bout 8+ mi for me

Very playable. The sand exists but a lot of it felt framing. Gps would have saved all of us at least 2 shots
I really liked the look of it. If I ever find myself in that area I'd love to play it; I played PB once about 5 years ago. Thanks for bringing us along

In general would you say the course was playable? From the photos it looks intimidating, but is it mostly just visual?
Intimidating but very playable. Most of the shots off the tee were actually quite open as long as you knew where to aim. The greens were very big, which was nice however, often I was left with some very long tricky putts.

I think Playing the course again that I could give myself a good look at more birdie opportunities.

Back