I am a fan of the bag as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Somehow I think the NY/NJ vs NE is gonna look like a Callaway tournament

Somehow I think the NY/NJ vs NE is gonna look like a Callaway tournament

It's quite possible

It's orange and 3 degrees flat. #ShortGuyProblems

Looked yellow lol. I didn't even know they had 3 flat... what color code does wardy get?

Looked yellow lol. I didn't even know they had 3 flat... what color code does wardy get?

Hmm what color is used for 8.5 flat lol

Got fit today and ended up with some shafts I wouldn't have got. Will be ordering 4-PW and AW tomorrow with KBS Tour V's. My 7 iron was 177 yards with 1.45 smash. Super happy with that.

Got fit today and ended up with some shafts I wouldn't have got. Will be ordering 4-PW and AW tomorrow with KBS Tour V's. My 7 iron was 177 yards with 1.45 smash. Super happy with that.

what other shafts did you hit? I was seeing 178 carry with 1.43 smash with 7i px 5.5. I lust after these daily!

what other shafts did you hit? I was seeing 178 carry with 1.43 smash with 7i px 5.5. I lust after these daily!

I hit the DG S300s and Modus 120s. I didn't hit the PX but I knew they'd be a bit low/harsh for what I wanted.

I hit the DG S300s and Modus 120s. I didn't hit the PX but I knew they'd be a bit low/harsh for what I wanted.

I'd like to hit those modus shafts. I really enjoyed 1150gh a couple sets ago.

I'd like to hit those modus shafts. I really enjoyed 1150gh a couple sets ago.

I got about 7 more yards from the Tour Vs over the modus, but they felt very similar.

I got about 7 more yards from the Tour Vs over the modus, but they felt very similar.

wow. that's a huge gain.

wow. that's a huge gain.

I was a little off on my smash factor, I was only getting about 1.37-1.38 on my 7 irons. The 1.45 was on the GBB driver I demoed.

Think I might be getting mine in tomorrow. Cannot wait.

Wow dude. 177yd 7 irons is BIG - I was stoked when I got that out of my 6i at my fitting!

Wow dude. 177yd 7 irons is BIG - I was stoked when I got that out of my 6i at my fitting!

Ha. I'll take 165 7 iron if I can repeat it.

Anyone have any thoughts about distance control?
I went ahead and got fitted for these the other day with the intention to pull the trigger come spring. I've hit these irons a number of times with the factory settings and saw an average of 185-190 on the 7i at sea level. Ball flight was pretty consistent on all shots when tooling around with the factory club with.

When I got fitted, I measured on the top end of standard length, so we kept that spec. I started out with standard lie and PX 6.0. Ball flight was around the same with the a little more fade than I would like. Switched to the PXI 6.0 and found the results to be about the same, maybe a little less fade and definitely less fatigue on myself when hitting a number of shots in a row.

Switched to 2* up and hit both shafts again. The distance was basically the same for both, and ball flight was about 2 yrds higher with the PXI but both were much closer to the target line on average. I was hitting these a little higher than I thought I would at an average of 38yrds ball flight, but the shape was still a penetrating shot with good spin....

What scared me a little was when I hit a couple shots EXTREMELY flush and carried the 7i over 200 yards... Not sure what to think about that.

At the end of the day I chose the PXI 6.0 with 2* up and standard length. I may choose to do another fitting right before I commit to compare results.

These clubs and the PXi's in them haunt me every single day I can't get out to practice or play. I've never ever been this content with an iron set and setup. I know it's part irons, part being totally fit, but I love it completely.

I had theses out for there first run today. It was cold, the ground was hard and my swing was trash and these things still impressed me. The swing was all over the place and the level of forgiveness that I saw was really amazing.

These are the real deal. On a day where I really struggled with my swing the forgiveness kept me in each hole and the entire round.

The best shot of the round was I hit a good drive left hand side of the fairway. 147 left all uphill to a pretty small green. Hit 9 iron to 4ft.

I am looking forward to putting theses in play when my swing is feeling a title better

Hit these with a Recoil 660 shaft at the range the other day. I was really impressed with how the club feels overall and how it sets up to the ball.
But I was disappointed with the length of my shots on the range. Couldn't figure it out and felt it might be a swing problem, or the shaft just wasn't right.

Everything was just way shorter than I was expecting, with the 7i shots falling well short of the 160 marker.
Then on my last swing I decided to pull a Chrome Soft from my bag. What a difference! Gained about 15 yards. Stupid range balls.

and the PXi shaft at no upcharge. That's awesome on Callaway.

Hit these with a Recoil 660 shaft at the range the other day. I was really impressed with how the club feels overall and how it sets up to the ball.
But I was disappointed with the length of my shots on the range. Couldn't figure it out and felt it might be a swing problem, or the shaft just wasn't right.

Everything was just way shorter than I was expecting, with the 7i shots falling well short of the 160 marker.
Then on my last swing I decided to pull a Chrome Soft from my bag. What a difference! Gained about 15 yards. Stupid range balls.

and the PXi shaft at no upcharge. That's awesome on Callaway.

Im playing my set with the Recoils and love them Rob.

Anyone hit these with Recoil 760's. I saw a demo 7 iron at Eddie Watts that was build with it - not an opti fit but a stick and glue model. I don't see this shaft as an option when trying to custom build the CF16's

Anyone hit these with Recoil 760's. I saw a demo 7 iron at Eddie Watts that was build with it - not an opti fit but a stick and glue model. I don't see this shaft as an option when trying to custom build the CF16's

I think the 760 was the stock graphite shaft in R. It's the 780 in S.

Back