Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons Review Thread

99.9% sure I will be ordering these. I'm a sucker

I like these better than the pros

Cup-Face.

Forged.

Still boggles my mind that they found a way to make it happen, especially since even THEY weren't sure they could do it.

Putting these in play tomorrow for a morning 9 holes. Should come back with some feedback for everybody.

99.9% sure I will be ordering these. I'm a sucker
Same here. Hopefully I can hit them along side my Apex now and see the differences. Without a doubt, I'm ready for some cup face action after none this year.

Same here. Hopefully I can hit them along side my Apex now and see the differences. Without a doubt, I'm ready for some cup face action after none this year.

Im going to bring both 7 and 8 irons out tomorrow for some range time and course time. Will report what I see.

Can't wait to see how they perform on the course for you.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Im going to bring both 7 and 8 irons out tomorrow for some range time and course time. Will report what I see.
Looking forward to your thoughts JB.

After hearing the people who played the XR line, I can't even begin to imagine what Apex+CupFace will equal

A few years ago I had a lot of fun with a low launching iron and high launching shaft. I'm thinking these could be a lot of fun with the right shaft.

A few years ago I had a lot of fun with a low launching iron and high launching shaft. I'm thinking these could be a lot of fun with the right shaft.

Are you saying that these are going to be low launching? I thought I read the cup face increases the launch angle?

Are you saying that these are going to be low launching? I thought I read the cup face increases the launch angle?
I think these are going to be high launching. I'm thinking a lower launching (read: low spin) will be fun for me.

I think these are going to be high launching. I'm thinking a lower launching (read: low spin) will be fun for me.
I was thinking similarly. C Taper, Project X, DG. AMTs would be a pipe dream.

I was thinking similarly. C Taper, Project X, DG. AMTs would be a pipe dream.
I was honestly think some Tour Issue DGs or PXs would be a blast. Hahaha

DG Pro FTW.

Unless my fitting says otherwise! YUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I think I'll go recoil!
I like that option for ya buddy. Great thing is there are a ton of good ones for just about everyone.

Aerotechs for the win or maybe F15 programs....ohhhh dreaming

I think I saw 110s available. I'm kind of excited for these.

Debating on those or the 680 and just go ahead and do full on lightweight.

I like that option for ya buddy. Great thing is there are a ton of good ones for just about everyone.

Ready to try that's for sure

Aerotechs for the win or maybe F15 programs....ohhhh dreaming

I don't think the programs are an option. If they are I might just go with them.

DG Pro FTW.

Unless my fitting says otherwise! YUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Have you seen anything regarding the AMTs?

I would think they would put whatever you want if you custom order, but the price of grapes will be real high I bet. The Programs are almost as much as the standard set.

Or do they only work with certain suppliers?

I would think they would put whatever you want if you custom order, but the price of grapes will be real high I bet. The Programs are almost as much as the standard set.

Or do they only work with certain suppliers?

Not sure how it works, i am just basing my assumption on the fact you cant get the programs on the xr pros...

Back