Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons Review Thread

The CF and the Apex Pro 16 are on the callawaygolf.com club fitter now and FWIW, i was suggested the CF16 4-PW and the price was $750. May be wrong, may be right, but thats what its showing me

gave me same price for the cf16 for same set makeup. For the pros it gave $1199

The CF and the Apex Pro 16 are on the callawaygolf.com club fitter now and FWIW, i was suggested the CF16 4-PW and the price was $750. May be wrong, may be right, but thats what its showing me
Gave me CF16 5-PW for $1099

Just watched the video. Even more excited about these

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I read about these, the more excited I'm getting. I think we will get along very well together.

Plan on getting new irons for next season. These are at the top of the list for me. Can't wait to hit them.

I've experienced the cup face tech firsthand and see noticeable results. They look like a nice upgrade from the original model.

God I want these right now

Sharp sharp so freaking sharp looking

I agree. These look very nice and sure they will perform just as good or better than the first apex

360°. Cup. Face.

It's a must have

Gave me CF16 5-PW for $1099
Scratch this. Just looked again and for whatever reason I never finished the fitting completely. Just did it again and it gave me CF16 5-PW for $750

For some reason it won't even let me start a fitting.... stupid internet.

Honestly though, I would be looking at probably a 5-PW set up, possibly AW.

Ya it's probably just a kink that needs worked out. It was tough to view it page at work because YouTube videos and links are blocked. Either way, I want these irons in a bad bad way. 68 more days

I keep coming back and looking at the pictures. These will be mine soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep coming back and looking at the pictures. These will be mine soon :)

I keep looking at the pictures, and know that as much as I want them, they probably aren't in the cards for a very long time.

Sexy sexy looking irons though. Can't wait until they are available for demo.

I think this release as released a bunch of inspiration in #teamredemption... Just a hunch though

Talked a lot about this release with Jman tonight. I may finally dip my toes into the graphite arena with some F4 110 Recoils.

Talked a lot about this release with Jman tonight. I may finally dip my toes into the graphite arena with some F4 110 Recoils.

I think you said it earlier and I'm going to reiterate it. Ego checked at the door lol what an amazing offering and hell if graphite is what's best then I'm all for it.

Interesting, it is what I am pondering too. At the ust event Danny told me he thought they would be a great fit for me

I mean you and I have pretty much identical games, so if you want to ponder for me, I'll listen.

Apex irons with face cup technology seems like a good place to start

I think you said it earlier and I'm going to reiterate it. Ego checked at the door lol what an amazing offering and hell if graphite is what's best then I'm all for it.

Interesting, it is what I am pondering too. At the ust event Danny told me he thought they would be a great fit for me

I have the recoil 95's and love them. Don't know much about the Recoil 760/780 that are offered stock, but if they perform like the 95's it's going to be a great pairing

I would be open to some open graphite shafts. Never had em in my irons.

I cannot wait to put swings on these.

I cannot wait to put swings on these.

Me too! I love my Apex irons so much right now. Just can't wait to see how these feel!

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Back