Callaway Big Bertha Mini 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the extent of this clubs adjustability beyond loft. I am not happy with the Aero mini as I'm hitting it all over the place and need to return it.I play 13* R9 fairway set in the draw position w/ better distance and dispersion than ths Aero. Help !!

Last edited:
Does anyone know the extent of this clubs adjustability beyond loft. I am not happy with the Aero mini as I'm hitting it all over the place and need to return it.I play 13* R9 set in the draw position w/ better distance and dispersion than ths Aero. Help !!
Just based on the pictures I'd have to say its just the dual cog Optifit adaptor as adjustability. Allows for -1* up to +2* and neutral and draw face angle. Doesn't appear to have any weights from what I see, but could very well be wrong.

I'm thinking I may be able to make room for this in my bag this year, can't wait to hit the demo once the local rep allows it!

Does anyone know the extent of this clubs adjustability beyond loft. I am not happy with the Aero mini as I'm hitting it all over the place and need to return it.I play 13* R9 fairway set in the draw position w/ better distance and dispersion than ths Aero. Help !!

I've owned and played many of the recent "mini-drivers." They're good when you're on, but they can be tough to hit.

I think a high loft, shorter shafted driver is a better tee only option. My most recent 2 Wood experiment is a ~10 year old Callaway driver that is 350 CC. That's just small enough to allow me to tee it low and use my FW swing.

I've hit this club. Not sure how much I can say at this point... but people need to take a good look at it when it comes out. I only hit 14° off the deck only. Launched high went far. Enough said

I'm holding out on this one....almost snagged a SLDR mini yesterday but have got to try this first.

I'm holding out on this one....almost snagged a SLDR mini yesterday but have got to try this first.

I love the heck out of mine. :in-love:

This is high atop my ponder list, even think I have a place for it in my bag with a few changes!

Hmmmmm....I don't use my 3 wood enough, so this wouldn't make the cut, for me anyway.

Looks nice though, and I'd still hit it to see what it's like, but I doubt it would make my bag.

Seriously I don't know where or how I would fit it in the bag... perhaps the 12° between driver and 4w. The way I was hitting the 14 off the deck I'm seriously pondering one of these. The fact it launched so well off the deck even with a low launch shaft was amazing. The head size gives great confidence. A touch bigger than my 4w, looks great behind the ball.

You and I BOTH brother.

I seriously can not wait for this club. I am a fan of my 14 degree Mini SLDR but this is a huge want for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those that were at #TheKing will have full feedback coming up in a couple of weeks.

Sweet, I can wait a few weeks!

I can't wait to read their thoughts. I'm loving having the Aero Mini in my bag, but I want to see if this can oust it, and knowing the tech we are seeing from Callaway...I wouldn't be shocked if it did.

I hit that a couple of times this weekend and I was pretty impressed. It went a ways and got up quick. I couldn't tell complete distance on the range though as there was a net at the end stopping balls. Feel is good though. Certainly something to give another try at some point here :) Although I'm still high as a kite on my XR Pro fw performance this weekend.

Looking forward to trying this out, I liked the X2 Hot Deep line.

Counting the days until I can place my order.

Release date?

Callaway Big Bertha Mini 1.5

Counting the days until I can place my order.
I'm totally buying one. Sight-unseen I'm sure after my lunch trip to Golf Galaxy and their lack of everything…

Looking forward to some info about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This club is calling me. I NEVER hit my 17* hybrid so I'm thinking of "mini-driver" 4w then 3h or 4h instead of 3w, 2h, 4h like I have now. Past my 4h at 220 yards it all mushes together anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back