Callaway FT Optiforce Driver Review - Forum Testing

If you were to reshaft this club, what would be the most optimal length for it? The stock length of the 460cc is 46." Just wondering what others have tried or done, cause the stock shaft in mine is broken. I don't have another 43 gram shaft around but I have an Accra 64 gram one that I was thinking of using. I usually don't get along with lengths much longer than 45" but I would try 45.5."

If I recall from our round, it sounded like my old Titleist 975. I thought you were playing a new Titleist because of that. I wish I knew this was the club you were playing, I would have asked to test drive it.
Next time, brother.

Picked one of these up about a month ago but finally got it out today. Have a Matrix Radix HD 4 in there. Hit 6/7 FIR. Found it to be a bit longer than the BB for me. Plenty forgiveness. I think I may have found a winner with this combo. Best ball flight from any driver/shaft combo I have hit. Really enjoyed playing it today. Hope to get some more time in with it shortly.

Good for you Rick......it's a bomber for sure!

Good for you Rick......it's a bomber for sure!
It's a poor man's V-series.. Haha I don't want to spend the coin on the V-series but I think it's a similar concept and it's made for someone like me.

Back