Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

All of you guys who were chosen for Callaway at the MC.. are lucky sons 'o' guns. I'm having a blast watching things unfold for you guys. BTW... I found out real recently how classy Callaway is.. more on that later.

Alex

I confuse so easily lmao...... When I do the iron selector I either get the Razr XF's if I chose forgivabilty or if I chose the combination of forgivabilty and workability I get the blacks......both pretty damn sexy irons!

Cant go wrong there.

All of you guys who were chosen for Callaway at the MC.. are lucky sons 'o' guns. I'm having a blast watching things unfold for you guys. BTW... I found out real recently how classy Callaway is.. more on that later.

Alex

TEASE!!

Alex

You can PM me. I'm not a staffer, and I won't tell... ;-)

Alex

spill it Alex! Come on! hahaha

spill it Alex! Come on! hahaha

LOL.. I dunno guys. I've already said too much.

Okay.. here it is. First, it's no real big deal. But it all started when I decided to switch to Callaway and with the warm weather I had the chance to use a couple of their offerings. I found the Diablo Tour and really liked it. I decided then to use the unseasonably warm weather and take a chance on trying the Tour i(z). Fact.. I loved everything about the ball. Combined with the insert of the 2-ball it gives me the feel off of putter that I seek. In the cold weather distance was real good and the spin was fantastic. So I decide... start '12 with it.

A few days later I'm at GG while on a quick drive across the ditch (Niagara River). I notice that they have high numbers. Again I pay no attention to this and then it hits me 3 days later. Both of my children were born on the 5th and 5 was my dad's favourite number. I thought.. and then sent Callaway a message on Facebook asking if it was possible to get i(z) balls but all 5's. No response.. and then my birthday. We get a friend request on Facebook. It turns out that the e-mail is from someone near the top. hey mention that they cannot do anything on-line but since I am Callaway through out my bag.. they'll do something for me offline. I have a whole bunch of 5's on the way.

Alex

Okay.. here it is. First, it's no real big deal. But it all started when I decided to switch to Callaway and with the warm weather I had the chance to use a couple of their offerings. I found the Diablo Tour and really liked it. I decided then to use the unseasonably warm weather and take a chance on trying the Tour i(z). Fact.. I loved everything about the ball. Combined with the insert of the 2-ball it gives me the feel off of putter that I seek. In the cold weather distance was real good and the spin was fantastic. So I decide... start '12 with it.

A few days later I'm at GG while on a quick drive across the ditch (Niagara River). I notice that they have high numbers. Again I pay no attention to this and then it hits me 3 days later. Both of my children were born on the 5th and 5 was my dad's favourite number. I thought.. and then sent Callaway a message on Facebook asking if it was possible to get i(z) balls but all 5's. No response.. and then my birthday. We get a friend request on Facebook. It turns out that the e-mail is from someone near the top. hey mention that they cannot do anything on-line but since I am Callaway through out my bag.. they'll do something for me offline. I have a whole bunch of 5's on the way.

Alex

That is one awesome story Alex. And it is a big deal. To know a company that is THAT invested in its golfers is unreal. Another reason that I am super honored to be representing Callaway!

Alex

That is really cool of Callaway. Congrars Alex

Alex, cool stuff!

By the way, my birthday is on July 5th.

: D

Very cool story Alex. WTG Callaway!

That is really awesome Alex! Such a classy move by Callaway. You should have thrown in there that Phil Mickelson is your favorite golfer, you never know what might've happened lol

I've spend most of the morning researching all of the custom shafts listed under the Razr Fit driver. Based on my last fitting there are 2 or 3 good options there for me and I can't wait to hit some.

I've spend most of the morning researching all of the custom shafts listed under the Razr Fit driver. Based on my last fitting there are 2 or 3 good options there for me and I can't wait to hit some.

I can't wait to go get fitted. I'm leaning either to the stock or project x right now.

I think this is a pretty cool screenshot from Cally's page:

Screenshot2012-01-21at103054AM.png

The Maverick looks pretty damn good.

Talk to me goose. Either that or the genius may be options for me if avail. I can see having a full on black bag o death from driver to putter

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Talk to me goose. Either that or the genius may be options for me if avail. I can see having a full on black bag o death from driver to putter

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Yeah that idea has been floating through my mind too!! Both of those look great!

UPS guy hasn't been here the last few days, my heart jumped when I saw him pull up as we anxiously await our staff bags. He burst my bubble when he got out of the truck with a small package of just some samples for work. Bummer. At least I've got some great THP PGA Show coverage to look forward to this week!

UPS guy hasn't been here the last few days, my heart jumped when I saw him pull up as we anxiously await our staff bags. He burst my bubble when he got out of the truck with a small package of just some samples for work. Bummer. At least I've got some great THP PGA Show coverage to look forward to this week!

What are you gonna do if it gets delivered on your day off

What are you gonna do if it gets delivered on your day off

I don't live far from work I would come get it, there are only two other guys in my office and they know to call me if I get any packages.

I don't live far from work I would come get it, there are only two other guys in my office and they know to call me if I get any packages.

Imagine if they opened it knowing what it is and sent you a picture. how P****D would you be

Imagine if they opened it knowing what it is and sent you a picture. how P****D would you be

that would be pretty funny actually

Every once in a while my boss will accidentally open one of my packages without paying attention to the label on it. Then he says "bradd this must be yours....more golf stuff." But most of the time the boxes come in boxes with the manufacturers name on it so he knows its golf stuff. Even the UPS guy kept giving me a hard time last fall because I was getting so much golf stuff and it was near the end of the season

Hanks how goes the Fit?

maiden range session tonight man.....I had some family obligations which prevented me from spending time with it this weekend.

Hanks how goes the Fit?

maiden range session tonight man.....I had some family obligations which prevented me from spending time with it this weekend.

Cool No hurry. I plan on testing it as soon as I receive the one I will be winning

Back