Callaway Great Big Bertha Week

Slight skim due to busy day but will this all be available to catch up on after the fact so to speak? Curious as obviously the time difference for me is going to make it impossible to follow live?

Slight skim due to busy day but will this all be available to catch up on after the fact so to speak? Curious as obviously the time difference for me is going to make it impossible to follow live?

As far as I know, yes you will be able to catch it on their site.

I love that the messaging in the ads for the GBB are focused on fitting. No sense offering a ridiculous amount of no upcharge shafts if people aren't getting fit for the one that works best for them.

I love that the messaging in the ads for the GBB are focused on fitting. No sense offering a ridiculous amount of no upcharge shafts if people aren't getting fit for the one that works best for them.

So true and not something we see often.

I would love to go through a true fitting for it with a good fitter and all those shafts on the table. Just don't wanna drop $500!

So true and not something we see often.

I would love to go through a true fitting for it with a good fitter and all those shafts on the table. Just don't wanna drop $500!

Yes - I love the original Bertha and this looks like it's spiritual successor with some tech added. I'm honestly frightened of hitting the GBB for any length of time for fear of forking out a bunch of money.

We will have a dedicated web page where you will be able to catch up on anything you miss. #GBBWeek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will have a dedicated web page where you will be able to catch up on anything you miss. #GBBWeek

Happy to hear this - I'll be in meetings all week, so it'll be good to have one place to go and catch up!

This looks awesome. I think I picked the right place to join. So far THP has lived up to the hype.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

As far as I know, yes you will be able to catch it on their site.

Thank you both

I am hoping GEO will remember he said he was going to send me his 815 to try but I definitely want to give this a try as well with a fitter to see what I can do with it

Man this will be really awesome to follow it's going to be a fun week!

Looking forward to following this as much as possible.

Will certainly be following this all week long!

Great news as i was going to ask the exact question Doc asked. Looks like an awesome week. We dont even get demo days here let alone awesome weeks like this.

All this good info coming out this week will have me drooling over this new driver like a rooster in a hen pen

And all this after I received my personal invitation to try the new Big Bertha from Gary Woodland... via Dicks / Golf Galaxy! :act-up:
Next week should be interesting - to say the least!!
I got the same letter. He closed by saying "see you on the course" . But forgot to mention when and where the tee time is. I'm sure he'll get back to me.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I am ready for GBBWeek!

are you guys ready?

I'm at the web page ready and waiting. Page looks sweet, this is going to be awesome.

I really like my Alpha 815 but I'm looking forward to trying the great big Bertha. So far every other driver hi trying out this year does not compare to be 815.

Been eyeing that mini driver

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

And we're off! DNevs starts the week off with a chronicle of getting fit to the new GBB driver.

And we're off! DNevs starts the week off with a chronicle of getting fit to the new GBB driver.

I am on the GBBweek page but can't find that, where is it?

nevermind, found it

The DNevs piece is a good one. Picking up 12 yards from a driver you were just fit into last year is pretty incredible.

That was a good read on Dave's fitting. 12 more yards and dialed into a very predictable draw over the V-series.

12 yards is a giant jump from when you were fitted into one from last year. That's impressive, and dangerous.

Back