Callaway Kings Of Distance Event - Houston, TX

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The Callaway Crew is heading to Houston for their next Kings of Distance Event. They will be there on Tuesday April 1st, 2014. We hope our Houston area THP'ers can make it out!!

They have added some functionality to the countdown page and you can now vote on whether or not Ethan will get hit: http://www.callawaygolf.com/more/kings-of-distance-houston/. This is a must vote!

Date & Time:
Tuesday, April 1st, 2014
5:00PM, should be over by 7:15PM.

If you think you can make it please send me a PM so I can get a headcount for Callaway.

Live streaming video begins at 7:45pm and can be found here http://www.callawaygolf.com/more/kings-of-distance-houston/.

Last edited:
Sweet! I just saw they are doing one in Dallas in May too. I loved the first one.

Guys, I can attest to how much fun it is to see live. If you have the opportunity to make it out in person, I highly recommend it. You will have a blast!! WarEagle, MWard, and Erky I'm sure would agree after we all attended the first in Orlando.

Sweet! I just saw they are doing one in Dallas in May too. I loved the first one.

I hadnt seen this, but if it true I will be at this one unless I am in Orlando for Love is in the Air

Sweet!!! This totally looks like a lot of fun too.

Hoping some guys will be able to get out there and do this one. That would be awesome!

Yup, just got the email about PGA Superstore to qualify for the event on May 11-13. Might have to stop by and try to qualify!

Man if you live in the Houston area you have to get out to this!

Yup, just got the email about PGA Superstore to qualify for the event on May 11-13. Might have to stop by and try to qualify!

Could you shoot that my way? I need to check the schedule on it

PM coming your way.

Where is this one going to be? Would not mind checking this out myself.

Last edited:
I can't wait to follow along with another one of these great events.

Anybody close to this go and qualify?

I hope a few of my new friends from the Lake Charles Invitational make it out to this.

I got the green light from Morgan so I'll be there. I think Jank might depend on work. Not sure if I'm competing it not, but at the very least will provide some live thread comments for the event and take pictures to share. Should be fun.

I would be all over this, but it's opening day tomorrow and my beloved Yankees are in town.

I will be there! Should of plenty of crappy cell phone camera quality pics to take as well as long as my battery doesn't die!

I got the green light from Morgan so I'll be there. I think Jank might depend on work. Not sure if I'm competing it not, but at the very least will provide some live thread comments for the event and take pictures to share. Should be fun.

I will be there! Should of plenty of crappy cell phone camera quality pics to take as well as long as my battery doesn't die!

Glad to see you guys are going to be there....Work wont let it happen for me....too close to quitting time and it's a 2 hour drive for me to the Woodlands. THP will be well represented with you 2 guys there!

Glad we are going to have a THP presence at this one too, looking forward to following along.

Very cool you guys are going to be there jank and mike! Should be fun to see!

It's official! Stayed tuned for the H-Town edition.

Back