Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

They are the real deal. Just effortless
They sure seem to be. Has me in hard ponder mode. I was set and ready to do it but I’ve now not my Srixon driver really well the last 3 rounds so I don’t know.

@dmehrl23 I want to hear your thoughts in here after how it sounded like it performed for you this week!

Its always fun hearing people having a great time with their new drivers!!

Its always fun hearing people having a great time with their new drivers!!
Mine looks great in the bag. :LOL: My season will be starting shortly. Can’t wait to put the Max D in play.

Mine looks great in the bag. :LOL: My season will be starting shortly. Can’t wait to put the Max D in play.
Nice!!!

I only get to use mine indoors for a while still. Itching to swing clubs outdoors again!

Finally got the Max out on the range this afternoon. Was just ok with the Tensei, but once I plugged in the Velocity it came alive a bit. Not sure if I was just warming up but I also didn't hit a ton of drivers (was mostly there for irons). I liked what I saw though and definitely tested a bit of the face. Seemed like similar misses were maintaining more speed and I didn't have any really big misses. Going to put this one into play this weekend.

Two days of Ai Smoke at Briggs Ranch and two days of hitting it really well.
I can’t get enough of this thing. I keep getting older and weaker and I am hitting driver further and better than I have in years.

There is something to this one, that is just special for me.
Feel the same way about the TD. I’m driving the ball better than I ever have.

It was awesome hearing people mashing their Smoke drivers at the event!

Hit some monsters with this in the Goat Cup. Completely flew the dogleg the first shot I took on course on hole 1. The bad ones really ended up better than they should have. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Hit some monsters with this in the Goat Cup. Completely flew the dogleg the first shot I took on course on hole 1. The bad ones really ended up better than they should have. That's exactly what I was looking for.
How was dispersion compared to your old driver?

How was dispersion compared to your old driver?
Its far better. If I put a good swing on it I can miss on the face and get nearly the same results. The drop off isn't nearly as severe

Did a quick 9 around lunchtime today. Was paired up with a rando who had the Smoke. He left me use it on 2 holes and no pun intended they were smoked. Slightly longer than where I am typically on those holes. Don’t help the ponder haha

Did a quick 9 around lunchtime today. Was paired up with a rando who had the Smoke. He left me use it on 2 holes and no pun intended they were smoked. Slightly longer than where I am typically on those holes. Don’t help the ponder haha
You should embrace it. This driver goes brrr

Confidence with the driver is high as ever right now. 9 of 11 fairways with this today. Feels like point and shoot.

For you guys that ordered off the callaway website, how long did it take to receive your driver? Thanks.

For you guys that ordered off the callaway website, how long did it take to receive your driver? Thanks.
About a week for the order to ship. That was last month. The demand might have changed. Also might depend on the shaft and grip you ordered.

Worth the wait :)

About a week for the order to ship. That was last month. The demand might have changed. Also might depend on the shaft and grip you ordered.

Worth the wait :)
Thanks. Yeah that's what I'm worried about. Fitted and ordered the Max D with Mitsubishi Vanquish shaft. The Golf Warehouse already took that shaft off the list. Ordered last Sunday.

IMG_1960.jpeg
I did a thing today…

Tell us more!
So at the GOAT Cup everyone that had a Paradym Smoke in the bag crushed it. Today I wanted into the store, with an Aerojet & Paradym X and hit them both against the Paradym Ai-Smoke.

The Paradym Ai-Smoke was 10 yards longer than both of the other drivers with better dispersion. After some internal debate, I decided to walk out with it.

Been gone a week on spring break and I can’t wait to get the driver back in hand. The stability of the driver is fantastic. It really makes me comfortable going after a tee shot when I need to. I know the delivery will be spot on and even if I miss it low heel or high toe, I will still get the most out of it.

Here are my last 18 tee shots with the driver. There are a few real stinkers out there (proving Callaway isn’t superhuman after all to fix ALL my problems), but the smart distance here is up over last year due to the performance on mishits

IMG_9237.jpeg

So at the GOAT Cup everyone that had a Paradym Smoke in the bag crushed it. Today I wanted into the store, with an Aerojet & Paradym X and hit them both against the Paradym Ai-Smoke.

The Paradym Ai-Smoke was 10 yards longer than both of the other drivers with better dispersion. After some internal debate, I decided to walk out with it.
Well I look forward to seeing you hit it next month. And then I’ll have to go buy one

Thanks. Yeah that's what I'm worried about. Fitted and ordered the Max D with Mitsubishi Vanquish shaft. The Golf Warehouse already took that shaft off the list. Ordered last Sunday.
Check your Callaway website order on weekdays. There is often an (almost daily) update on anticipated ship dates. Usually within a 1 week window. Good luck!

Back