Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Yo @JDax what shaft did you nab?

Not a nab- I walked in with every shaft I had Callaway Tipped and decided that a LinQ M40X Blue would be going in it.
I love the feeling after trying a whole bunch and finding the one that works for you!

I’m close
Creeping Best Friends GIF by Mickey Mouse

That’s it, just a bit more

Not a nab- I walked in with every shaft I had Callaway Tipped and decided that a LinQ M40X Blue would be going in it.
Walked in like a gangsta…walked out the same

Lots of variety happen today with this club. Which was good. I never lost a ball with my driver. I had about 3 bad drives where the forgiveness did not have a chance to help me. Just bad swings

I had 2 high toes that went impressively straight and still went 85%+of the distance I expect from a solid strike.

Then my last drive of the day was the best strike and best swing of the day. About 310 carry with zero roll middle of the fairway… I am very happy with the 1st outing with colder wet weather!

Lots of variety happen today with this club. Which was good. I never lost a ball with my driver. I had about 3 bad drives where the forgiveness did not have a chance to help me. Just bad swings

I had 2 high toes that went impressively straight and still went 85%+of the distance I expect from a solid strike.

Then my last drive of the day was the best strike and best swing of the day. About 310 carry with zero roll middle of the fairway… I am very happy with the 1st outing with colder wet weather!
Nice! Was that your first outdoor round with it since the Grandaddy?

Yeah I did see some of the forgiveness come out today. There were 2 that i can think of that you didn't hit solid and they still carried exceptionally well!. I also had the same scenario my best drive of the day was the last one coming in at a measly 275 yard carry. I was so impressed with how this felt today! I will never live up to the @Briton G bomb but then again who will... Looking forward to more out door rounds with this club!

The swing was so bad at the Goat Cup this driver saved me so many times. I brought a D game with the big stick and it really allowed me to compete.

So at the GOAT Cup everyone that had a Paradym Smoke in the bag crushed it. Today I wanted into the store, with an Aerojet & Paradym X and hit them both against the Paradym Ai-Smoke.

The Paradym Ai-Smoke was 10 yards longer than both of the other drivers with better dispersion. After some internal debate, I decided to walk out with it.
Congrats man!!

IMG_1961.jpeg
+11 yards on the heel side miss? Sign me up.

For you guys that ordered off the callaway website, how long did it take to receive your driver? Thanks.

Mine took 2 weeks but 5 days were because the shaft I originally ordered was not in stock. Once I changed, it processed quickly.

So at the GOAT Cup everyone that had a Paradym Smoke in the bag crushed it. Today I wanted into the store, with an Aerojet & Paradym X and hit them both against the Paradym Ai-Smoke.

The Paradym Ai-Smoke was 10 yards longer than both of the other drivers with better dispersion. After some internal debate, I decided to walk out with it.
Best of luck with the new Smoke Driver.

I love the feeling after trying a whole bunch and finding the one that works for you!

Same here! Sometimes you just stumble upon the perfect marriage of shaft and head…I’m just about to test my GD AD DI/BB, Fuji Ventus Blue Velocore, Fuji Speeder Evo IV and Diamana BF shafts in my TD.

Thing is, the swing weight is too light in the standard 2g & 14g setup, so I’m waiting on FEDEX for both additional head weights as well as GP Tour Velvet Lite grips to try and get the SW to ~D3/3.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read through a big portion of this thread and maybe I missed it but it’s crazy that no one has hit this and been like man idk. It speaks volumes to just how good this line is that basically everyone who’s swung it has seen positive results. Really impressive

Read through a big portion of this thread and maybe I missed it but it’s crazy that no one has hit this and been like man idk. It speaks volumes to just how good this line is that basically everyone who’s swung it has seen positive results. Really impressive
I am so impressed that the different heads work well for so many different golfers. From the Max D to the TD, many are finding a Driver that works for their game.

Picked up the Ai Smoke Tad last weekend and played 3 times this week. Best driver ever… hands down. I’m blown away.

First round with TD (Autoflex shaft) today. Coming from Paradym TD, two things really jumped out to me…much better ball speed when hit away from the center of the face and less fade bias. Head weights were identical so it was plug and play. Very pleased with the first round.

For you guys that ordered off the callaway website, how long did it take to receive your driver? Thanks.

Ordered mine late Tuesday evening the 5th and received it Monday. If you qualify for military discount that is $90 discount.

This looks fun 😁
IMG_9639.jpeg

Current State: Frustrated.

I just can't get my driver/wood swing working right now, and I am super frustrated. I am still screwed up with this change in how I am gripping things, path/face are all sorts of messed up. The odd time I think I have hit one great, and it is absolutely terrible. My best swings are still terrible compared to the ones I was having a month ago.

Its not you driver, it is me. Apologies for the number of balls I have hit off the heel, off the sole, off the crown... I'm sorry.

Back