Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Technology

Callaway is late to the party.

Hardly. When adjustments to the club head are made the shaft stays in the original position. So for the golfers who spend the time and money to get properly fit for the right shaft, they know the shaft will always play the same no matter how the head is set up. Most golfers looking at this driver have no idea Callaway engineered this into their hosel.

Great video, this is really the first Callaway driver I have seriously pondered. I like adjustable drivers, its as simple as that and this peaks my interest.

I can't wait to hit this driver. I'm going up to Golfsmith Saturday to give it a few swings and talk to the rep. I just hope they make the sleeves/adapters available. I'd hate to pay the shaft up charge again that I paid for the RHT.

I will be hitting this on Friday night. Cannot wait. Hope they have a few shafts to try out

Thanks for the video JB. Seeing Phil smoke this yeasterday was really cool. Makes me want to ponder it.... :D

that's pretty darn cool. When are you going again?

GG is working on setting it up with Callaway....should be pretty soon....I just wanted to wait until all of the 2012 line was available for me to hit.

Amazing interview. I'm loving the sound of this driver. Phil killed it and I've heard others love it as well. I'd love to hit this thing! Thanks THP!

Man I want to get fit at a Cally performance center. Maybe I need to take a trip to PA and go with Hanks!

I can't wait to get some different shafts on this bad boy and try it out, but also find out what length will work best for me. I have never been fit for a driver, and I keep reading some plus and minuses about the stock shaft, but accuracy is more important to me than distance, and accuracy is all I keep hearing about with this driver. Cant wait for my trip to Chicago to get fit for a driver and irons, I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas to get here!

Great info. This doesn't help my pondering at all! haha

Back