Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Wait so someone ordered the TA for the MC? This thread is confusing lol.

IN bought the TA himself but is bringing it to MB so we can all play with it and skymark the s**t out of it :D

Wait so someone ordered the TA for the MC? This thread is confusing lol.

IN bought the TA himself but is bringing it to MB so we can all play with it and skymark the s**t out of it :D

Oh sweet! I can't wait to hit either edition lol. This driver had me at hello.

To the best of my knowledge IN is the only staffer who is getting the stock shaft so there will be a few different shaft choices to mess around with at the range

Oh sweet! I can't wait to hit either edition lol. This driver had me at hello.

Yeah Yoccos I ordered the TA on my own. I went with the stock shaft on my MC driver. Both will be coming with me to myrtle beach.

Yeah Yoccos I ordered the TA on my own. I went with the stock shaft on my MC driver. Both will be coming with me to myrtle beach.

just make sure there are only 14 clubs in that bag hehe

If I play you I will only need 3 clubs in my bag to get the job done

How are you guys finding the S-Flex shaft in this club? Without swinging it, it seemed pretty noodley compared to other "S" flex shafts in other drivers.

You may want to check with GG on that one. Last year ONLY Morgan Cup issued equipment was allowed to be pilot in play and out there for media day.

How are you guys finding the S-Flex shaft in this club? Without swinging it, it seemed pretty noodley compared to other "S" flex shafts in other drivers.

I too felt it was noodley/wiggley when I first picked it up. However, out on the course, I felt the shaft held up fine to my 105 - 108 mph swing speed. I had the driver set to Open with the weights in the heel, and was turning it over somewhat with a nice draw. I snap hooked one shot but that was due to my swing, not the shaft.

I too felt it was noodley/wiggley when I first picked it up. However, out on the course, I felt the shaft held up fine to my 105 - 108 mph swing speed. I had the driver set to Open with the weights in the heel, and was turning it over somewhat with a nice draw. I snap hooked one shot but that was due to my swing, not the shaft.

Ditto. In the hands it feels sloppy. On the course it feels great.

Ditto. In the hands it feels sloppy. On the course it feels great.

It is weird, isn't it? In the store I performed the very scientific "hold grip, place head on ground, press and bend driver shaft" test. And it bent tons, so much so that I figured it was an "A", not "S" flex. I grabbed an Adams Fast 12 LS with the Stiff Fubuki and did the same test, and that shaft barely budged. Because of this, when I took the club to the range/course I was expecting massive high spinning moon balls. I was more than pleasantly surprised by the fee and trajectory.

It is weird, isn't it? In the store I performed the very scientific "hold grip, place head on ground, press and bend driver shaft" test. And it bent tons, so much so that I figured it was an "A", not "S" flex. I grabbed an Adams Fast 12 LS with the Stiff Fubuki and did the same test, and that shaft barely budged. Because of this, when I took the club to the range/course I was expecting massive high spinning moon balls. I was more than pleasantly surprised by the fee and trajectory.

Haha I performed the even more exact and scientific test of trying to create sine curves in the shaft by wobbling the head back and forth!
Compared to a 910 with another RIP in it, the Fit was almost embarrassing.

I'll have to see how it works in a launch monitor though. It's time to start trying drivers out!
What kind of launch/flight would you describe it as being?

I would look at a 9.5˚ w/ a stiff.

You may want to check with GG on that one. Last year ONLY Morgan Cup issued equipment was allowed to be pilot in play and out there for media day.

I was definitely going to get it OK'd first, and if that is the case maybe they can just hit it on Thursday.

Haha I performed the even more exact and scientific test of trying to create sine curves in the shaft by wobbling the head back and forth!
Compared to a 910 with another RIP in it, the Fit was almost embarrassing.

I'll have to see how it works in a launch monitor though. It's time to start trying drivers out!
What kind of launch/flight would you describe it as being?

I would look at a 9.5˚ w/ a stiff.

Too funny!

I took out a 9.5* Stiff. I currently game a 9.5* Razr IMIX w/ 'ilama stiff. For me, the Razr Fit launched a little lower, and had less spin (more rollout). I would classify it as mid-launch.

I have heard nothing but good things about the performance of the stock shaft. I am excited to use it.

Bought a used 10.5 stiff flex Razr Fit. I thought the stock stiff shaft was great, although I'd always played regular shafts in every driver I've ever had, so maybe it's a touch whippy. It should arrive tomorrow so I'm hoping the rain stops. I had test drove one on a launch monitor last week and was pleasantly surprised by the numbers. I got it for a good price because the prior owner had chipped it a little where the top meets the face (something I'll probably do the first day on the range). Very excited.

Why are all OEMs so effing useless when it comes to delivering on time? Last week they said they had everything in stock, so they should deliver it in the middle of this week. Fine. Called them today and they say MIDDLE OF MAY because they haven't got it in stock!? Guuuuuuuhhhhh...

Why are all OEMs so effing useless when it comes to delivering on time? Last week they said they had everything in stock, so they should deliver it in the middle of this week. Fine. Called them today and they say MIDDLE OF MAY because they haven't got it in stock!? Guuuuuuuhhhhh...

That sucks dude. Hang in there you'll get it

Can't wait, I'll have played a third of my tournaments this season at that point. Plus I have no 3W at the moment. Have to go with a different shaft.

I have heard recently that they were on backorder. Guess that's a good thing that they can't keep up with demand, but it stinks for consumers. I wonder if that will effect when we get our MC drivers.

I have heard recently that they were on backorder. Guess that's a good thing that they can't keep up with demand, but it stinks for consumers. I wonder if that will effect when we get our MC drivers.

Well we put in our orders 2 weeks ago today so i'm hoping we will start seeing ours soon

Well we put in our orders 2 weeks ago today so i'm hoping we will start seeing ours soon
If the UPS guys pulls up to the house today and stops, then drives away again like he did yesterday, I might go ballistic!

If the UPS guys pulls up to the house today and stops, then drives away again like he did yesterday, I might go ballistic!

Wow that's just cruel. The effers at UPS know what they are delivering and are doing this to us on purpose !!!!!

Back