Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

I just called my CC, our clubhouse has great member prices. The pro called it in and said he could get me one for $430! DONE.

hmmmmm....my course just signed with Callaway this year and is carrying all Cally gear....wonder what kinda deal I can get?

hmmmmm....my course just signed with Callaway this year and is carrying all Cally gear....wonder what kinda deal I can get?

Do it up Tim!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Finally got to hit the FIT outside today, at Callaway demo day. Easy swings had me hit the net at the end of the range in flight. It was a short range though as it seemed the 250 marker was just before the net. I tried the GD AD DI shaft (as well as the stock)which felt quite light, but definitely smooth and stable. With both shafts dispersion was quite good, but I could not go after it with the stock stiff as much as I would like.
LI have the TA coming as well with Project X Black stiff and 9.5 head. Will definitely post pics, but it looks like INGolfer will get it first.

If you pre-ordered you should get it on the 4th. I assume Callaway will send them out ahead of time so that people can pick them up on the 4th. I'm actually crossing my fingers that maybe my club gets in a little early and they let me have it before the 4th, I seem to recall some people who pre-ordered the original Fit got theirs a couple days early, but I'm sure it all depends who you order from.

Hopefully they got some great deals Tim! There are some courses around here that charge close to retail, and a couple that are very competitive in pricing. I almost pulled the trigger on this online until I thought "oh duh, I can probably get a better price from my course." I think these are produced in very limited quantities though so don't wait too long!

Ah, gotcha. From what I have gathered you have a pretty fast SS, at least I concluded that after reading your Project X Black review because you were using a 6.5. How as the stock stiff shaft for you? Too whippy or did it work ok for you?

I thought the stock shaft was really good. I could easily game this driver so don't think that it's not solid, but with a G20 already and a Classic on the way, I just don't know how I squeeze the Fit in the rotation. I can poke this driver out there and I will probably game it for a round or two before I make any decisions.

Thanks for the thoughts TC, you definitely will have a lot of drivers laying around. I see exactly what you mean about not having an alignment aid. I am used to drivers without alignment aids so I probably won't even think twice about it, but for players who like them I can see how that could throw them off.

Thanks for the thoughts TC, you definitely will have a lot of drivers laying around. I see exactly what you mean about not having an alignment aid. I am used to drivers without alignment aids so I probably won't even think twice about it, but for players who like them I can see how that could throw them off.

I've just always had one so when I have something that doesn't have one, I focus on it. I might even add my own. There's a company that makes stickers you can apply so I might try that.

If you pre-ordered you should get it on the 4th. I assume Callaway will send them out ahead of time so that people can pick them up on the 4th. I'm actually crossing my fingers that maybe my club gets in a little early and they let me have it before the 4th, I seem to recall some people who pre-ordered the original Fit got theirs a couple days early, but I'm sure it all depends who you order from.

Well that is certainly exciting, although I will not complain if the delivery is delayed a week or so since I did get a good deal. Can't wait!!

10yard, I didn't make it down to Indy much last year for golf, so this year when I head south we will have to meet up for a round and I'll be sure to bring it along.

Sounds good man.

Got some more test time with the RAZR Fit and it came up third for me this time around. I really like the adjust-ability and got some good performance, but the hangup for me at least is the feel and sound. At address it still just seems small to me compared to others and I sometimes feel like I'm not going to find the face. But it still performs well and the adjust-ability is great.

Every Morgan Cup Callaway staffer just pooped himself when this thread showed up

Got some great news today...my dads birthday is coming up on May 4th, which also just happens to be the day the RAZR Fit TA is released, so I'm hoping it will be in that day since I preordered it. Well...my dad always takes the entire day off to play golf, and now my boss just told me to take that day off too to go play golf with my dad (my dad is a subcontracted through us where I work so my boss knows him well). So I get to take the entire day off to play with my TA, and even if it doesn't come in that day it will give me a whole day to game the MC driver because I assume it will be in before then.

Got some great news today...my dads birthday is coming up on May 4th, which also just happens to be the day the RAZR Fit TA is released, so I'm hoping it will be in that day since I preordered it. Well...my dad always takes the entire day off to play golf, and now my boss just told me to take that day off too to go play golf with my dad (my dad is a subcontracted through us where I work so my boss knows him well). So I get to take the entire day off to play with my TA, and even if it doesn't come in that day it will give me a whole day to game the MC driver because I assume it will be in before then.

Good luck! If it was me, the club would be waiting on my doorstep when I got back from playing golf!

I'm sure thats what will happen. I have to head to Chicago at about 4 o'clock that day because my wife is coming back from Paris and I'm sure the UPS guy will run late that day and as soon as I head out for Chicago the pro shop will call and say "hey, your driver just got here!" Its ok though...I would just turn back around and get it, my wife can wait at the airport :alien:

Fooled you!!

I didn't expect to click on this and see that you had it, I thought maybe JB had one that you got to play with today in your round and you were going to be kind enough to share your thoughts. Jerk.

I am anxiously waiting in anticipation to see these start showing up on the staffers doorsteps. I am equally excited for my TA to come, but I know that won't be here til May 4th so the wait is killing me.

I'm thinking it's getting close to UPS truck stalking time

Man I just finished my round and I see this thread on the first pageand I got excited. Boooooo

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I just finished my round and I see this thread on the first pageand I got excited. Boooooo

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

We all hate it but we all do it to each other lol

Sorry CB...lol

Got so excited a few mins ago. I was on my way home from playing a round and I see the UPS van coming out of my estate. I opened the car window and started waving at him (i'd say he taught I was nuts)

Me - Hey any chance you have a box for me.
Driver - Nope sorry
Me - Ok thanks, but I felt like saying "era f**k you anyway" :D

I really taught they were after arriving :angry:

haha I've done that before Kelly.

Should've been here yesterday...didn't arrive today. Leave for tournament on tuesday.
facepalm-bear.jpg

Mine finally shipped out today, woot! About a week until it gets here though.

Back