Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

I have to say again here, the white board and this driver head is a deadly combo.

Thanks for sharing. I should be getting my FIT tomorrow so I'll be pondering a new shaft soon. What kind of ball flight are you see with the whiteboard? What are the specs? (I'm on tapatalk)

I have to say again here, the white board and this driver head is a deadly combo.

No kidding dude! I enjoyed watching you pound that combo. It was great to see everyone hit their respective drivers so well

Thanks for sharing. I should be getting my FIT tomorrow so I'll be pondering a new shaft soon. What kind of ball flight are you see with the whiteboard? What are the specs? (I'm on tapatalk)

44.5 length - 73 x-stiff. It is a beast but I love it.

No kidding dude! I enjoyed watching you pound that combo. It was great to see everyone hit their respective drivers so well

Seriously dude. Very cool to see. I also want to know how many people picked your brain about shafts prior to ordering. I bet there were 10-15 of us that got TC approved shafts!

I wasn't a super fan of the PX Black, or other PX shafts for that matter.
It gives me a pretty good ball flight and dispersion so far but I am having a hard time getting over the feel, or lack of feel is more like it.

Seriously dude. Very cool to see. I also want to know how many people picked your brain about shafts prior to ordering. I bet there were 10-15 of us that got TC approved shafts!

Well, I'm not find of that part because I always get nervous that the combo will suck. I'm glad I could help. 3 years ago I would be all about a white board but I like them a little lighter now. Especially since that Fit has what seems to bedtime serious weight in the head.

Well, I'm not find of that part because I always get nervous that the combo will suck. I'm glad I could help. 3 years ago I would be all about a white board but I like them a little lighter now. Especially since that Fit has what seems to bedtime serious weight in the head.

Dude, your recommendations have been money!! For every single thing we have talked about- EVERYTHING HAS WORKED WONDERS. Not only are you a freaking stud, awesome dude, but your so freaking knowledgeable it is scary!!

That is scary!

I was considering upgrading to this driver. The Callaway Diablo Octane is nice, but it isn't giving me the response I want/need. I am a huge Callaway guy, but I will consider other drivers too.

I was considering upgrading to this driver. The Callaway Diablo Octane is nice, but it isn't giving me the response I want/need. I am a huge Callaway guy, but I will consider other drivers too.

This driver blows the Octane away!

44.5 length - 73 x-stiff. It is a beast but I love it.

Would you say the low torque offsets the high kickpoint making it easier or less difficult to control your drives? I'm new to the science behind golf shafts so pardon the dumb question.

Once again today I was crushing this driver. I can't say enough about this driver head, and paired with the right shaft for you it is simply outstanding.

Very good driver but std ALDILLA RIP`d NV is too weak for me. I planning order BiMatrix shaft . Some expierence with this shaft ?

I wasn't able to get this setting to work for me. everything was either a line drive, a slice, or both.

Anybody playing the FIT in open position and neutral weighting. I was at golftec today, and the fitter wanted it in open position to drop the loft from 9.5 to 8.5..... 2.5 degrees open seems excessive, but I was still drawing it a bit. Just curious about what others are doing. Also wants to put me in a shaft with a stiffer tip in the 70 weight Swing speed around 105, so he has me borderline x flex. Thinking about whiteboard, blueboard, px 6.5...

Fit > Octane

Anybody playing the FIT in open position and neutral weighting. I was at golftec today, and the fitter wanted it in open position to drop the loft from 9.5 to 8.5..... 2.5 degrees open seems excessive, but I was still drawing it a bit. Just curious about what others are doing. Also wants to put me in a shaft with a stiffer tip in the 70 weight Swing speed around 105, so he has me borderline x flex. Thinking about whiteboard, blueboard, px 6.5...

tahokie, i swing just a shade harder than you do and love the blueboard. what's your typical ballflight? if it's high, go with the white, if it's a bit lower, the blue is a solid shaft.

black or regular?

Typical ball flight is high. I'd like to hit a few of these shafts before I decide, but the golftec near me is a big taylor made fitter, I'm not sure he had/has a callaway fitting cart. Regardless, I think I'm down to the whiteboard and the px 6.5. I know the Px 6.5 will launch a bit higher than the WB, but this shaft has me intrigued. It might be the one I can find a better deal on.

Whiteboard combo is a beast. Highly recommended.

Typical ball flight is high. I'd like to hit a few of these shafts before I decide, but the golftec near me is a big taylor made fitter, I'm not sure he had/has a callaway fitting cart. Regardless, I think I'm down to the whiteboard and the px 6.5. I know the Px 6.5 will launch a bit higher than the WB, but this shaft has me intrigued. It might be the one I can find a better deal on.

I see way more spin and lateral movement out of the PX compared to the WB. Just some food for thought.

I see way more spin and lateral movement out of the PX compared to the WB. Just some food for thought.

The man knows what he is talking about!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

Whiteboard combo is a beast. Highly recommended.

There aren't a lot of people who can consistently hit the whiteboard shaft. It's not an easy shaft to use. Having said that, in the hands of a skilled striker, it's pretty deadly.

Interesting. More backspin on PX as well as sidespin? How would the stiffness of the PX 6.5 relate to the WB 73 stiff? Thanks.

I believe that 6.5 from PX is considered an XS shaft isn't it?

Interesting. More backspin on PX as well as sidespin? How would the stiffness of the PX 6.5 relate to the WB 73 stiff? Thanks.

For me, yes. I find the 6.5 to play more like a S+ and the 7.0 to be more of the xstiff.

There aren't a lot of people who can consistently hit the whiteboard shaft. It's not an easy shaft to use. Having said that, in the hands of a skilled striker, it's pretty deadly.

hahahaha true. I don't know if I'd consider myself that, but I love it.

hahahaha true. I don't know if I'd consider myself that, but I love it.

Umm...I'm confused. Sure some others might be as well. Maybe you can make a short stop by the name change thread?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Umm...I'm confused. Sure some others might be as well. Maybe you can make a short stop by the name change thread?

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Sure dude. Will do.

Back