Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

I need less sizzle and more steak.

From Harry Arnett

"There is no doubt that the #granddaddy will be the most talked about thing in golf in 2013.This includes all PGA Tour events too."

All I can say is WOW! Can't wait to hear the details about this!

This really does make me smile.

Can #grandaddy #bringit ?

From Harry Arnett

"There is no doubt that the #granddaddy will be the most talked about thing in golf in 2013.This includes all PGA Tour events too."

That doesn't build excitement at all...

SAID NO ONE EVER!

I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas!!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Hell of a tease. Looking forward to seeing what this is all about...if history gives any indication, it'll be awesome.

If this is talked about more than the US Open I think I'm gonna go nuts.

Sounds like this is going to be way over the top incredibly awesome!

Uhm, what? Awesome!

Just what I needed to read right before bed.

No sleep tonight!!

I'm SO damn intrigued!!!

From Harry Arnett

I had to read this 10 times because I thought there's no way this could be true. Simply unbelievable at this point, but in an awesome way!

Oh man this is going to be something incredible. Teases from JB and Harry are just too much. unreal.

Every time I see the granddaddy pop up I think of the Uncle Drew commercials, how about some more details, please?

Every time I see the granddaddy pop up I think of the Uncle Drew commercials, how about some more details, please?

Hahaha me too! Maybe Callaway is going to put Luke List in old man makeup to dominate local courses.

From Harry Arnett

This got me so pumped I finally made the plunge into the Albatross Club. I can't wait to see what this is going to be. I am loving THP! Thanks for everything you and your wife are doing Josh.

The MC Champions get to have a closest to the pin contest at half time of the Rose Bowl?

Is Arnie still with Callaway? Seems like he is a grandaddy.

Dang it this thing has got me so excited that I actually created a Twitter account to get instant updates for THP and Harry.

Excitement meter = pegged.

The new Callaway is simply the best. Cant' wait to see what they have planned.

Back