Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

I dont even want to guess what this could be as THP always has a way of bringing something better than can be imagined!!

Excitement meter = pegged.
You got that right, the anticipation is killer, but to hear Josh's excitement I know this is going to be EPIC!!!

tumblr_m8ahs09xoB1r7gn52.gif

That's just scary.

I'm so anxious. Tell. Us. Things.

As of right now I will stop thinking what this could be, my brain hurts :D

Nevermind. Just saw the tour event thing.

^Siri probably sucks.

What tour event thing? Did I miss something about the #Grandaddy

What tour event thing? Did I miss something about the #Grandaddy

Ohhh...I saw you post in here and thought we were getting more information. The teaser continues...

Harry said:

Am I missing it still? That does not seem to indicate it is about a tour event does it? Just saying it will be more talked about than tour events.

Am I missing it still? That does not seem to indicate it is about a tour event does it? Just saying it will be more talked about than tour events.

Which is exactly why I don't think it's a THP contest. Because tour events would be talked about more than those.

^Siri probably sucks.

You should probably just clear the air once and for all to make sure no one gets confused anymore...............

:D

No, I don't think you're missing anything. I think Thain was referring to Harry's comment, that's all.

People we are getting too far off topic. The topic is that Arnold Palmer is doing something with THP?

Hopefully he talks a lot. He's my James Earl Jones after that commercial he did for Dick's.

oh how the plot thickens...

Gary Player??

What about him? He is the black knight. Batman like I imagine. Quite the ball striker in his day. Most likely a grandfather as well.

Curse you and your cryptic hints! You're like Gandalf - like Aragorn said, you speak in riddles JB!! :confused2:

Back